Chapter 1

Lan Zhan is the Sect Leader of the Lan sect. Lan Ying rediscovered his passion for inventing things and talismans. The twins courtesy names Lan Sizhui and Lan Jingyi are teenagers as well as the sister who was born a few months after the wedding of Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue. The twins are sixteen and their sister Lan Min are fifteen years old. They grew up in a world where there are peace and everyone live peaceful. With that said. Lan Min are a omega. Her wolf just as white as her a die and her wolfs eyes are as red as her babas wolf but in human form she got her babas eyes . Her parents believed even though she's a omega she needs to be trained just as the boys. So needles to say she got a strong golden core and she can definitely defend herself against anyone. She is also the apple of her
a-dies eye. Fenhua never found or looked for a mate. He was content living with his family. As soon as Xichen moved to the Unclean Realm he moved into the hanshi.

A-Ying being the ever curious person that he was and always liked to pushed himself with the encouragement of his family invented many things. Lately he was engrossed in his latest invention. A time traveling talisman. Not that he would ever tell his mate about it because he would tell him not to mess with time or anything that could cause a ripple in time and space as if he didn't know that. He is just  doing this to calm is ever running thoughts. The children of course did asked when they found him hunch over the talisman what it was and he explained to them what it was and that they should never ever touch it. They solemnly swear that they would never. Now the thing about Lan Zhan's and A-Ying's children in the words of their shushu Lan Qiren is that. Lan Sizhui is the epitome of grace,discipline, upstanding and righteous grand nephew. He is so proud of him. An absolute joy to have him around. Now don't get him wrong he loves them all equally all four of them but the other three especially that Lan Jingyi. That boy he don't know where he went wrong with him. He and his brother are receiving the same education and knows the rules by heart and still he breaks them. Discard them as if it is not an important part of his upbringing. He is probably the most unlan he has met in his life. He and that elder brother Lan Fenhua and his hand went unconsciously to stroke his beard. His precious beard that are no more. The beard he had grew over the years with so much dedication and love. It is gone. He woke up one morning and where his beard was so supposed to be nothing only skin. If tears well up in his eyes than nobody needs to know and if he burns incense for its demise than once again it is nobody's business.

He just know that they were the culprits and they had dragged Lan Min into it. She would never do such an awful and hurtful thing to her shushu never. He had asked Huaisang to investigate the matter but he came up with nothing. Lies he is telling you all lies. He knows who did it and kept his mouth shut. He had asked Wen Qing for a truth serum and suddenly she had none. He would never understand how people could have favorites really he would never do that. But anyway he had told A-Zhan and A-Ying and what would you know. They did not even thinks twice about their answer before they said that their children would never do such a thing. He blames Lan Zhan because that man don't want to hear nothing about his children. So he bathe himself in the knowledge that his favorite grand nephew which you all know by now is Lan Sizhui will always make him proud. So to get back. After explaining what the talisman do and how it works A-Ying gave his children a smile and put it away.Did I mention that A-Ying had a workshop far removed from the residential area after he almost burned down the jingshi twice and after Jingyi and Lan Min threw a bomb talisman in the courtyard too scared the disciples.  Needles to say it was decided that A-Ying and his inventions should have a space of their own and A-Ying had to make sure that the door are always locked and a barrier was put around it. So  A-Ying was working in his workshop. Missing his mate who has been very busy with sect business and he is always tired he decide to just leave everything and go suprise his mate. Deep in thought he forgot to lock the door behind and just closed it and merrily making his way to his husband's office. Lan Jingyi convinced the others that they should go visit their baba and see what cool things he had come up with now. Sizhui of course was against the idea but one puppy eye look from Lan Min and he cave. The barrier itself was designed to detect those with malicious intend to do harm. Also it recognized only blood relatives. They arrived at the workshop and walked through the barrier. They made their way towards the door of their babas workshop and knock on the door but received no answer from the inside. Sizhui said."Maybe baba isnt here and it's best that we come back later". But  Jingyi would not hear about it.Finding the door open they went inside. Sizhui the voice of reason told them that they should go but Jingyi said now is their chance to really look around. Finding the one thing he was warned about and holding it in his hands not knowing that on the ground was a sigil drawn. Sizhui told him to put it away and so did Lan Min but he refused and a struggle for the talisman ensure. Nobody knows what happened but a bright white light appears and they were gone. The light was so intense that the it send of a warning. Lan Zhan and A-Ying rushed to the shop only to found it empty the only signs that someone was there was a jade token. Specifically Sizhui. Alarmed the two searched frantically even though they know that the children was not there. Fenhua and Lan Qiren arrived shortly afterwards. The only thing A-Ying can do now is to try and find out what happened. Fenhua looked down asking his baba about the circle and now A-Ying was convinced that their children had time traveled but to where. "We will find them A-Ying do not worry. Our bond is strong. We will find them". A-Ying was crying into Lan Zhan's chest. "I told them not to touch anything. I told them what that talisman means. Now how will we know in which time line they ended up. I'm so sorry Lan Zhan it's all my fault". "No it is not A-Ying. Dry your tears and let us all work together to bring them back". Lan Qiren said eyes filled with worry." But shufu if I did not play with the time traveling idea then none of this would have happened ". A-Ying said eyes still wet with tears. "We do not blame you. We know what a curious mind you have. A-Ying I believe they will be fine we just have to believe it and I have full trust that we will find them. So I will go and send the messages to our families and you should start on finding them. We will all help like shufu said". Lan Zhan said and place a kiss on the top of A-Ying's head before he turns and walked out."Baba what do you want me to do?". Fenhua asked. "I do not know yet just give me some time to clear my mind please. Please be fine my babies Baba and A-Die and your brother will find you and bring you back. So stay safe". A-Ying talked mostly to himself.
🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇🐇

This story will be totally different. Their parents will at some point show up and things will get tricky. Will they stay and help or will they take the children and leave. We will have to wait and see.

So this is a new story and I hope that you will read it and give your thoughts and comments on it. I always love reading and hearing what you have to say.