The Cloud Recess

Lan Qiren were throwing question after question at Wuxian who answered them just as quickly the two going back and forth that leaves the others in a sense of awe at the Jiang sect head disciple when suddenly a bright light appears in the middle of the room leaving them all blinded for a second and voices could be heard as the light slowly disappeared. " Jingyi I told not to touch anything but you never listen and look what happened. Baba and A-Die is going to kill us when they found out what had happened ". Lan Sizhui said solemnly. "Ah stop over reacting Sizhui nothing will happen. Baba and A-Die loves us to much anyway to kill us". Jingyi counters.
"Anyway where are we?". Lan Min asked as she looks around and saw the shocked faces of the people around them. Sizhui and Jingyi also looked around and then the three's eyes fell on Master Lan it's then when they realise that they are not in their time line and wherever they are this is not their home. Master Lan finally came over his shock and so did everyone else in the room before he asked the three with a stern voice." Who are you? You are not from the visiting sects heirs and disciples and you are most definitely not apart of the Gusulan sect. So who are you?". Small frowns adorn the three's faces as they listen to the man and how rudely he spoke. Sizhui bow and spoke before his siblings could open their mouths.
"We apologize for the interruption. I am Lan Sizhui and this is my twin brother Lan Jingyi and our sister Lan Min. It seems that we have.....". And with that Sizhui trailed of and looked at his siblings. "Speak clearly. You have what?". Master Lan spoke again with an impatient loud voice.
Jingyi looked at him and said." Do you have to be so loud. Can't you speak properly like a normal human being. If Baba and A-Die should hear how you talk to us in that rude tone I feel sorry for you". Master Lan was taken aback by the boys boldness and asked instead." Who are your parents and did they not teach you to respect your elders". Lan Min was the one to answer." Yes they did but they also taught us that respect goes both ways. You have to earn respect to get it and the way you talk and that for a teacher and someone who should set an example for your students I am afraid that you are failing in both Master Lan". Then she gave a mock bow and gave him a smirk. Just then Lan Xichen came rushing through the door and stopped dead in his tracks. One of the disciples called him and told him that three teenagers had appear with a blinding light during his shufus lectures. What the disciples forgot to mention is that it was three Lan teenagers. He walked futher into the room and came to stand infront of the three. The first thing that caught his eyes were their forehead ribbons. They were from the inner Lan family no mistake there with blue cloud patterns weaved into the ribbon and their robes. He looked into their faces and it is like looking into his brother and he gasp softly Wei Wuxian faces. He turns towards his uncle who are abnormally red in his face. He quickly turns and walked towards his uncle and took him by his arm and made him sit down before pouring him a cup of water and let him drink it. Once done he turns his attention back at the three teenagers and asked with a smile on his face." Who are you?". Sizhui once again introduced them.
Wei Wuxian as everyone else has been watching the three closely. He had seen the forehead ribbons and robes. Their eye colours and how they hold and conduct themselves. He maybe many things but stupid ain't one of them. These three are not of their time line and the power they exudes without doing anything and for their age. His eyes glides over to where Lan Wanji was sitting and by the look on his face which was not much he came to the same conclusion it seems. Wei Wuxian let his eyes return to the three time travelers. "Wei Wuxian what are you thinking?". Jiang Cheng whispers to him and he answered." Nothing". He said absentmindly. Huaisang leaned towards him and said." You have figured it out brother Wei. Didn't you?". "Figure what out?". Jiang Cheng asked. "I can't be completely sure at this point". Wei Wuxian answers. The three was so busy talking they did not even realise that they were being watched not only by Lan Wanji but also the three time travelers. "Could you tell us where you are from?". Xichen decided to asked when he was sure his uncle was fine. Sizhui his brother and sister turned their attention back to Xichen before they answer. "A different time line". It's all they said. Which made it clear to everyone what that meant. These three had time traveled. Master Lan looked at them and said." You dare to play with time. Do you know what that means? What could happen because of the three of you and what you did?". His face full of anger. "It's not like we wanted for this to happen. Do you think we want to be here. And I would appreciate it if you would stop shouting at us. You right we do not know what would happen but our baba and A-Die will figure it out and come for us. And when they do I will tell them about how you had treated their children". Jingyi all but screams back. "Yes so instead of helping, you just accuse and being unnecessary rude. We came from a time where their are peace amongst the sects. Where everyone treats each other with respect and love. But do not think that we will not defend ourselves against bullies like you". Sizhui said because he had enough of the man's shouting. The room looks at them in shock. None of them would ever talk back to an elder the way these three did. Wei Wuxian silently agrees with them. This man had been on his case since he got here just because of who his mother is. He has been punished for the smallest infractions so he welcomes this, seeing the old man being put in his place and by three Lan children. Xichen cleared his throat and said." Please forgive my uncle he is just concerned for the ramifications of this whole situation. I believe he did not mean to be so rude right uncle". Master Lan just huff and did not answer his nephew.
"Why do you excuse his behavior and look he is not even sorry for how he spoke to us. BE NOT PRIDEFUL yet he exude it". Lan Min said looking at the two men. Xichen got no answer for that. "I'm tired of standing as if I'm at a trail. Let's get out of here please". Jingyi said to his siblings. "And go where exactly. We don't even know where we are. We should stay here and wait for baba and A-Die to come get us". Sizhui answers as he looked at his pouting brother who does not look please with what he had heard. Sizhui looked at Xichen and said." Sect Leader Lan would it be fine if me and my siblings stay here until our parents finds a way to come get us. I promise we will not make any trouble for you or your sect". "We can certainly accommodate the three of you. Let me just asked a disciple to get some rooms ready for you. Here the alphas, omegas and betas resides in different dormitories with that said could I please know your second genders". Sizhui nods his head and said." Me and my brother are both alphas and my sister are an omega but I would prefer that the three of us stay in one dormitory if it is not to much trouble". "Of course". Xichen said with a smile and the three nods their heads in thanks.