Chapter 31

What Wen Rouhan did was against the law of nature, and in creating a werewolf, he unknowingly disturbed the balance of nature. Not only did he disturb the balance by creating this beast but also the natural order and flow of the energy of nature. So for the last couple of months since the time travelers left a century old beast had slowly been awakened with in the depths of a cave located deep within the woods of the small town. Something sinister. A monster. A demon. Who's name is. Yaoguai is a supernatural creature with uncanny properties.

This supernatural creature possesses powers like shape-shifting. Create illusions that could even lead the strongest cultivator astray. He could mind control for the sole purpose of seducing or enthralling his targets. It is capable of assuming human or near human forms.

Yao, meaning monster or demon where Guai means strange or unusual.
Each word individually signifies and connotes strangeness.

The preternatural and freakish occurrences, which include.

The unnatural onset of fog and darkness as well as sudden loss in verbal fluency or the inability to express oneself.

The birth of these creatures is described due to human activity. They are born out of an imbalance and any combination of powers.

The burial mounds are sentinel and are not bound by time or space. They are all connected through time and always will be. The burial mounds never had a master or masters it had always been a desolant mountain on the outskirts of Yiling until everything changed centuries ago. Now they have two masters of should I say only one who defies all and stood above all even the two masters who were chosen.

This young man master is also not bound by time and space. He is the only true master of all those living within the burial mounds. His presence alone would bring even the fiercest resentful monster or ghost to its knees and bow before him. He is the only one who possesses the true power to defeat anything that threatens the safety and lives of others. May it be cultivators or mundane people.

Not only do the burial mounds connect through time and space, but it also possesses the ability to age a person who steps through its portal. That's what happened to such a young person. A young man who walked out through the portal as danger looming for the four young men and their family. This young man, though never belonged only to one family, no his fate since the beginning, was connected to all those within his bloodline no matter time or space.

Dress in a red pleated redskirt. White over robes adorn with soft blue and red clouds on the front. A black shash/belt around his waist. On his back, her carries a quqin protected by a white cloth and a black dizi at his side. His golden eyes shine brightly as a cheeky smile adorns his face. He was from the day he was born always to go where choas was and to live with no regret. To save those who can't save themselves and provide protection to those in need.

The Lan, Wei, and Sanren bloodline rans deep within his blood. His appearance is those of a godly being. His long black hair cascade like a waterfall behind his back. His skin shines like pure unrefined jade. Beautiful thick black eyebrows and long whimpers. His nose sharp just like his jaw line. His lips were thin with a tint of pink to it. He can achieve the impossible and also the only one to be able to move through time and space without the need to use a time traveling array or talisman.

Tall leaned, and with broad shoulders with a lean body, there was no mistake that he was an alpha. His aura excuded power, and he walked with confidence and an arrogance unmatched by any. He fears no one, nor does he have to. His travels will always take him to those places where the ones with the same bloodline are in danger or being mistreated or hunted down for their own selfish reasons and believes.

He is the alpha all alphas. The one to bring justice and to give out punishment and banish those who are not from this world. He is the ultimate demon wolf with his unusual wolf color and eyes. Now he had arrived at the same time the Yaoguai had awakened. He is here to end him and destroy him for all.

✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️✨️

This is a bit of a back story for what will come in the next chapters moving forward.

The creatures' description and information I had to Google it so to at least have an accuracy on what the Nie, Lans, Wens, and Boashan will face.

⚠️ disclaimer that many of the information is not mine, and I do not take credit for it. Credit goes to the people on Google, where I found out to describe the Yaoguai. ⚠️

Let me know what you think, please.

You all will probably have an idea who the young man is, but it would be very interesting to find out what you think and if you would guess his name correctly.