ch 2 ( how dare you )

*at school*

Araya and Suga entered school corridor . every student were stunned by their visuals as usual . one rude  boy was bullying a girl for stepping on his shoe. Araya went to that spot and asked " what's happening here."     bully boy replied " nothing ! ha ha hah , we were just  having fun . "       Araya replied  " oh ! I'm feeling bored , should I have fun with you "    bully boy startled and said " no Araya , I'm  sorry . this wont happen again" .   Araya left that place by saying " Don't dare to bully weak "

*bunch of students at corridor*

boy 1 :wow she is so cool, who is she 

boy 2 : her name is Araya and no one dares to talk back to her because her father is mafia 

boy 1: what ??? 

boy 2 : yess . she is the one and only daughter of her father , so she gets whatever she wants and if any person who upsets her will be dead in next second . 

boy 1: bro can you stop it . I'm scared . what about the boy next to her ?

boy 2 : his name is Suga . one and only best friend of Araya . his father owns a multinational company . he is a bit introvert but scary when he gets angry . when he was in the middle school, some bunch of boys got beaten badly by Suga just because they were planning to tease Araya on her birthday.

boy 1 : why people are getting scary now a days😅

boy 2: better stay away from them .

*during the class*

homeroom teacher announced that their will be a transfer student in our class . then their enters a handsome, cool guy . everyone was stunned by his looks . Araya got annoyed by seeing every ones reaction . teacher asked him to introduce  himself . transfer boy said " my name is Taehyung! " and sat on an empty desk which was beside Araya . everyone was murmuring  " oh he is so cool " .

 everyone was murmuring  " oh he is so cool "

teacher asked everyone to bring their notes in office .

*at lunch time *

everyone was running and playing in the corridor . Araya forgot to submit her notes . so, she asked one guy who is walking in front of her in the corridor to submit it for her . that is non other then Taehyung . Taehyung is little bit short tempered when he is angry . so, he stopped Araya and asked " why should I do your work , who are you to tell me,  do this, do that . I'm not your servant . understand ! " he left 🚶‍♂️

Araya was shocked . in fact it was the first time she got treated like this . she was furious . at that time the only thing she said was  " I'm gonna kill him"