ch 14(deceived )

Araya got admitted in hospital.

doc: she got little weak . I think she haven't eat anything for past few days . she is fine now . you can go and see her 

Suga : thanks doc ! 

Suga went inside 

Suga: how you are feeling now?

Araya: I'm fine. please don't say anything to my dad. I don't  want him to be worried .

Suga : ok drink this (gave juice )

Araya: I didn't liked here. lets go home.

Suga : ok! 

few days passed . Taehyung started to attend his class but he noticed that Araya didn't attend classes from few days . Suga was also not attending classes . Taehyung went into teacher's office and asked about Araya . teacher said him that Araya felt ill , that's why she is not coming to school . 

Luna started to attend same school as Taehyung . she is in same class with Taehyung .

few days passed . one fine morning Araya and Suga made their savage entry in class . everyone was happy to see them . 

*lunch break*

Luna went to Araya 

Luna : hi .......... do you remember me ..... Me ,Taehyung's ...

Araya: just stop bitch !

Luna lost her words .

Araya : I don't  care who you are . don't act like you know me . 

Araya walked away. 

Luna went to Taehyung and complained about Araya . Taehyung told Luna to mind her own business and avoid Araya for rest of her life, if she wants to live . 

Luna was like : everyone has their own dialogue .but, I don't !

Luna always sticks to Taehyung in school . 

one day Araya and Suga went to restaurant . 

Araya: that gum irritates me a lot.

Suga : who ?

Araya: that lunar eclipse 😒

Suga :🤣.

Araya : wait!! now I think I'm imagining things too . look I can see her sitting over their .

Suga turned  to see.

Suga : hey wait , I'm seeing that too . 

Luna was chatting with a boy . they were laughing, talking , taking selfies .

Araya: I think he is her friend .

Suga saw her kissing him and said " may be they are more then friends , look "

Araya : that 🤬.

next day at school .

Araya asked Luna to come to a particular location in school . Luna went to that location .

Luna : why do you want to see me?

Araya started walking towards Luna . 

Araya : do you love Taehyung ?

Luna: yes! of course  . why 

Araya : leave him alone .

Luna : what ! who are you to say me that ( started to step backwards with fear)

Araya continues walking towards Luna

Araya: do you have death wish?

Luna: wh....what ?

Araya: you are irritating me a lot .  

Araya raised her hand to slap Luna  meanwhile Taehyung came into scene and stopped Araya.

Taehyung : what you are doing ! 

Araya: move a side.

Taehyung asked Luna to go . Luna ran from their 

Araya : why did you stopped me . she deserves a lesson . 

Taehyung : what she did ?

Araya : she already had a boyfriend ,look! ( showed pic) . 

Taehyung: so what ?

Araya: what . she deceived you !! 

Taehyung :  you too deceived me . what about that ?

Araya : what ?

Taehyung : you acted like a normal girl but in reality you are Kevin's daughter . why did you did that to  me ? why did you deceived me ?

Araya: what's wrong if I'm Kevin's daughter ?  you were always feared of Kevin , that's why I didn't said to you . and what wrong with Kevin's daughter . why are you afraid of her ?

Taehyung: before, I used to be afraid of Kevin's daughter. but now I hate her .

Araya: what?

Taehyung : I hate you Araya (he shouted ) because you and your father are monster who kill humans as rabbits . I hate you Araya because you are a liar  . I hate you a lot .