ch 13(pain)

*next day at school*

Taehyung went to some random guy and asked "who is Kevin's daughter ? " that guy replied " its Araya of your class. why you are asking ?" Taehyung didn't replied anything he just went into his class .

 Araya was scrolling her phone . Taehyung went to Araya 

Taehyung: Araya , I didn't got to aske you this.......... what you father do for living . I mean what's  his occupation ?

Araya: why you asking this ?

Taehyung : I wanted to know about you .

Araya : ahmmmmmmmmmm my father is ......... a .... farmer !

Taehyung thinking: // why you have to deceive me like this . I had feelings for you and you was having fun behind my back . why it has to be you ! why ??? // 

Araya: what happened ? what are you thinking ?

Taehyung: nothing!

Taehyung felt really bad . he felt like he was just a toy to Araya , who made fun of him.

after that day Taehyung didn't came to school . its been ten days . Araya felt frustrated and went to Taehyung's  home . Taehyung's mom told Araya that he went on solo trip and she don't know where he went .

few days passed . Araya got information about Taehyung . she immediately  went to that location . she furiously went to Taehyung .

Taehyung : why you are here?

Araya : that's my question 

Taehyung : how did you found my location?

Araya: you thought I can't?

Taehyung : I'll talk to you later , you go . I have some work .

Araya: its ok . I'll wait .

Taehyung: come inside . 

their was already one girl inside his house .

Araya: who is she?

Taehyung: ah she ! she is my girlfriend .

* THUNDER STRIKED *

Araya : what ??

Taehyung: she is my girlfriend  . the one who will be always with me . she is the star that  admire . her name is Luna . we met in USA . and Luna meet my classmate Araya . 

Luna: hi 

Araya was blank for minute ( Araya's phone ringing ) . she answered call . Suga called her and asked her to come to his place . . 

Araya: I think I have to go . ......... bye.

Araya went outside . it started to rain . her body guards who were standing outside opened door of her car . but she didn't get in . she told them to go first . Araya's dad PA is Kim . Kim always took care of Araya . Kim requested Araya to get into car but she refused . 

she started to walk in rain . she was broken into pieces by learning the truth that taehyung has a girlfriend 

*at Taehyung's place *

Luna : why did you said her like that?

Taehyung: you always wanted to be my girlfriend right! 

Luna: yes!

Taehyung : then be my girlfriend , don't ask me why.

Luna. I really can't believe . it's just like dream come true . 

Taehyung thinking // its thundering outside . will she be ok//

meanwhile Kim ( personal assistant of Kevin) called Suga and explained him every  thing. 

Suga came to Araya. she was all wet . Suga wrapped his jacket around her and asked" why did you did this" 

Araya: it hurts .

Suga : where ?

Araya : here( she pointed to her heart ). 

Araya suddenly passed out .