ch 3( night mission )

Taehyung was playing dodgeball with his classmates . he was very good at this game . Araya was searching for Taehyung to teach him a lesson . she saw Taehyung playing dodgeball and asked him to play it with her . Taehyung refused playing with her because she was a girl . he said " I'll not play with girls ,  girls are crybabies .  Araya replied " I dare you to play with me . lets see who will cry . "

game started . whole aggressiveness  was in this game . this game looked like a war . whole school gathered to see the match between Araya and Taehyung . 15 minutes got passed , both were playing  like a champion . no one got a single hit till now .  

*someone shouted *"  what's going on here "

it was principle . he took both Araya and Taehyung to his office and lectured them 

from that day they became rivals . Araya doesn't wants to lose to Taehyung in any matter . same goes with Taehyung too . they became tom and jerry of the whole school .  Taehyung  is very good at studies and Araya hate studies . this is the only place where Araya loses to Taehyung .

Taehyung's father is a great business man.  Taehyung was born with a golden spoon . he gets whatever he wants and always tops in class . he cares for his loved one so much . 

one day teacher assigned a project to Taehyung as he was the smartest in his class . 

*after a couple of days *

teacher : Taehyung did you finished that project ?

Taehyung : yes sir , its almost finished . I'll bring that tomorrow.

*Araya got an evil plan*   

Araya turned to Suga and said " we have a mission to night "

*night 7 pm ( outside Taehyung's house)*

Suga : Araya are you sure . if we get caught , we will be  in problem .

Araya: don't worry dude ! he'll not be at home at this time . he will be in library right now .

Suga : how did you know that ? did you stalked him?😒

Araya: no ! I just hired some people to follow him . 

Suga : yeah !  that's stalking . 

Araya : lets don't waste our time and jump this wall 

Suga : what? its so high bro !😲

Araya : be fast ! 

they jumped that big wall and founded a dog guarding the door . The only thing that Araya is afraid of is " dog".    she got freezed by seeing a dog . thank god Suga knows how to handle dogs 

Suga: I'll handle this you go inside and search for  project papers  .

Araya : 🥹 thank you so much dude. 

Araya climbed the wall and got into Taehyung's room through window . ( she climbed just like  a professional thief ).  his  room was full of papers . 

Araya: ah ! is he a book worm or what ! why there are so many papers here . I need to find those project papers as soon as possible . 

*meanwhile Suga playing with dog *

wow you are so cute . I wish I could have a dog too, but I'm afraid that my little devil would stop coming to my home . I think I should  go inside now . lets try to open this door . 

* for your kind information door was not locked *

Suga : ( tries to open the door ) what !😬 this is not locked . it means their is someone inside this house .   I should find Araya 

*in Taehyungs room *

Araya was in search of papers and suddenly bathroom door opened and Taehyung came out half naked ( he was taking shower all this time ) 

Araya and Taehyung both : Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ☠️

Suga : ah from that room ! 

meanwhile Taehyung wrapped towel around him 

Taehung : what you're doing in my room??

Araya : 😐