Ch 17(villain )

Taehyung and Araya became famous couple in school. Everyone was little .......... no not little, but  a lot shocked to see Araya fall in love .   

Taehyung was very scared of Kevin at first but later he did realized that ,Kevin is not just scary but also friendly .  

Kevin also liked Taehyung because ............ come on ! he is Taehyung , who doesn't like him!  

 Taehyung and Araya  went to a party 

every one was enjoying party 

Taehyung : ammmm... Araya ! do I  look common?

Araya: who said that? tell me , I'll kill them .

Taehyung: no!   I mean nobody is looking at me .

Araya : who dares to do that  when I'm beside you ! 

Taehyung: right! nobody wants to die .

that anonymous person followed them to party . he dressed up like a serving staff . 

he added something in Araya's drink and gave her .  

Taehyung got a call so, he went outside to receive that call 

Taehyung: hello , who is speaking ?

no one responded . he  went in back and noticed that Araya was missing . he searched her every where but she was nowhere . 

*Taehyung's phone ringing *

Taehyung: hello !

anonymous person : I will send you location , come there if you want Araya . and don't say this to anyone .

Taehyung went to that location .Their he saw Araya tied to a chair with  time bomb . she was unconscious . 

a man in white dress was sitting on chair . there were around 10 people dressed in black standing behind that man .

Taehyung aggressively asked " who are you . what do you want ?"

he replied " hi ! I'm ken , Luna's cousin " 

Taehyung : what do you want . why did you do that to her ?

ken : this witch , what's her name ...... ah Araya , pointed gun towards my uncle and warned him . how dare she did that .  I love my uncle a lot and who ever tries to threat him will be dead !  I want her to be dead 😠. 

Taehyung : leave her .

ken: no ! I won't . actually , you are the starting point of this problem . so , you should die first .

Taehyung : you can kill me but please let her go . you are right! this is because of me . you can do anything with me , please let her go 

ken : oh! it looks like you love her a lot , you even wanted to sacrifice yourself for her . haaah. 

little by little Araya gained conscious . 

ken: oh! look, she is awake . ( ken sat in front of Araya  )

Araya opened her eyes and saw ken.

ken: good morning Araya ! oh, look you have 10 minutes to live . but fortunately someone else wants to die in your place . 

ken moved aside . Araya saw Taehyung kneeling .

ken: he is a hero ,who wants to die to protect you . should I ................. kill him

Araya: if he is a hero , then I'm villain . I can destroy this whole world to protect him . 

ken: where did you get this confidence from ?  you just have 8 minutes to live .

Araya : I just need 1 minute to show you hell . ( *vomits blood *)

ken: oh my dear , I don't think you can live any longer . even if you escape from bomb , you are going to die because I poisoned you . ( started to laugh) . this is your last minute I guess.

Taehyung : what did you said!!!!

Taehyung became furious and punched ken's face . 

ken: you little ....... how dare you touch me . 

ken asked his men to hold Taehyung tight . 

ken : now I'm going to beat you to a pulp . 

he went to Taehyung aggressively and started beating Taehyung . 

after a moment ken heard " YOU ARE DEAD "

ken turned back and saw Araya standing behind him . she was expressionless .

ken: (startled) when did you untied your hands .

Araya took knife from her shoes . 

ken with terrified tone  " you are amazing "  

Araya : 😏. I'm amazing but dangerous . 

ken tried to hit Araya but Araya blocked  his hand and said " I said you to not to lay a hand on him " she twisted ken's  hand.  she started to stab ken's hand so aggressively . 

Araya: I will show you hell . and I won't let you reincarnate .

ken's started shouting so badly 

ken : ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . please save me . hey! what you guys are doing , just kill her . she is going to kill me .

his men were so afraid to go near Araya . she looked like a monster.  

Araya wrapped time bomb around ken's neck and said " now you will die" 

Taehyung went and stopped Araya 

Taehyung: don't do that Araya . first lets go to hospital 

Araya : I won't let him live .

Taehyung : and I won't let you die .

Araya started to feel dizzy . she fell on Taehyung . Taehyung was shivering with fear . he shouted " Araya  wakeup " tears rolled from Taehyung's eyes .  

meanwhile ken took gun and aimed at Taehyung " I won't let you guys live "  

*gunshot sound*