ch 16( happy ending ?)

Araya walked out . she meets Taehyung's dad outside , he wanted to talk to Araya . they went to nearby coffee shop.

Tae's dad: I heard you guys broke up .

Araya: actually ....... we were not really in relationship . it was all acting . he doesn't like me . 

Tae's dad . I don't know about you but .......... he loved you a lot.

Araya: what ? no . he has someone else in his life . he hates me. he thinks that I deceived him . 

Tae's dad: no he loves you . as a dad , I know my child very well . he used to talk about you all day . he likes to spend time with you . you was the reason of his happiness . and now you became the reason of his depression . 

Araya: I'm Kevin's daughter . this is fact and ... he hates this fact . 

Tae's dad: if he really hates you , then why he still has you pics saved as 'my love' in his phone.

Araya : what ?

Tae's dad: if you want to know how much he loves you ,then go through his phone .  

*after few days * 

Taehyung went to school ,but school was empty . no one was there . he saw a student passing by . Taehyung went to him and asked " where every one went ?"  student replied " today is very big day , two popular students of our class are getting married . every one went to attend their marriage "

Taehyung asked " whose marriage ?"  he replied " Suga and Araya's marriage " 

Taehyung couldn't believe it . he ran to that particular location . 

by the time he reached that wedding hall , wedding officiant was saying " now you may kiss the bride " 

Taehyung aggressively went on to the stage  , pushed Suga aside and kissed Araya . 

every one was shocked 😲.

Taehyung : how can you be someone else's bride , when I'm still yours .

araya: haa?

Taehyung : you said I'm yours , then how can you marry someone else ?(he shouted ) 

Araya: but I'm not  marrying  , 

Taehyung: haa? then what is this ?

Araya : its just a skit . . . .  Romeo and Juliet happy ending skit .

Taehyung was embarrassed 

Suga : well I don't know about Romeo and Juliet, but I think Taehyung and Araya got happy ending . 

next scene

Taehyung and Araya was casually walking . Araya asked Taehyung " why did you have my pics in your phone ?"

Taehyung was shocked and asked " how did you know that ?" 

Araya said " well ! my father in law told me ."

Taehyung : who is your father in law ?

Araya: your dad ! 

Taehyung : what !! when did my dad became your father in law ?

Araya : today ! ........... you kissed me in church soooooooooooo, we are officially married ! 

Taehyung : ammm ........... yeah . you  are right . wait ! that means mafia don Kevin ........ I mean your dad is my father in law .😲 

Araya: yeah ☺️

Araya : wait! don't say me that you are scared of my dad 🙄

Taehyung : 😅😅 no not ...... absolutely not . 

Araya started teasing Taehyung 

one anonymous person was secretly observing them .  he made call to someone 

and informed him" sir ! I found them . should I kill them ? " 

the other person on call said " no ! I want them alive . be careful of that girl , she is dangerous ."