ch 12(the girl I like )

the moment he hugged her , his heart beat rate increased . 

Suga came into the scene 

Suga: Araya! are you fine . 

Araya: yes ! I'm fine 

Suga brought Araya and Taehyung back . everyone was relieved . 

*next morning* 

teacher : everyone listen ,due to bad weather we can't continue our trip so we are heading back . pack your belongings .

everyone reached their homes

*at Taehyungs house *

Taehyung's mom said him that he got a call from his old friend . so Taehyung went to his friend home to meet him.

Taehyung's friend name is Levi. he is Taehyung's childhood friend .

Levi : hello buddy ! welcome home . its been 2 months since you returned from USA but you haven't called me even single time 😤.

Tae: sorry bro! I was little busy with my school matter .

Levi: you are not the person who stays here for long but this TIME you even planed to study here . what made you stay here. don't say me that you fallen for someone 

*Taehyung smiled *

Levi: wait! is that true?

Taehyung nodded 

Levi: who is that girl bro ! i have to see her . is she beautiful ? , where did you met her, say something about her . 

Tae: I met her in school . first day of my school when everyone was looking at me , I was looking at her.  she is build different , she is cool , beautiful , bold , attractive . when I shouted on her, she fought back . she is attractive  normally but when she dress ups like a girl ,she looked like a fairy. when she played my girlfriend role , I wanted to make her my real girlfriend .  when I saw her in my room playing video games , I wanted to bring her as my mom's daughter in law . she is a cheerful girl who took me on a roller coaster ride . The more I spend time with her , the more I want her .  unique thing about her is , she is beautiful outside little bit scary inside .

Levi : bro you became a poet 🤣. what did you said ! beautiful outside ............ scary inside😂. oh right! this line describes someone very well. Tae listen! one week ago I went to an event guess what ! I saw Kevin's daughter . she was really beautiful just like fallen angle . whole crowd was talking about her and her one look made them shut their mouths . 

Tae: Kevin's daughter ! I know her . she studies in my school . 

Levi : really !

Tae : yeah! she is beautiful but she is not scary at all . The only thing that scares me is her father .

Levi: what?? her one look give me chills in spine , you know? 

Tae : come on dude ! Minji is not even that scary.

Levi: Minji? her name is not Minji. her name starts with A.......... I don't remember her name .

Tae: what ? no her name is Minji. Kevin's one and only daughter.

Levi: no... wait ! I took her picture . let me show you.

Levi took his phone and started searching her pic .

Levi: got it ! see( shows her pic)

Taehyung was shocked .

Taehyung: are you sure ? 

Levi: yes bro ! her name something like aa......

Taehyung : Araya?

Levi: right! Araya!