ch 15(mine)

"I HATE YOU A LOT " Taehyung said . tears rolled from his eyes while saying this sentence .

Araya : fine ! keeps on hating me . ( she walked away )

Araya went home and asked P.A Kim  to bring the details of Luna . 

Taehyungs dad was so worried about Taehyung because he looked depressed from past few days .

Tae's dad : Tae ! lets have a chat .

dad: is something bothering you?

Tae: no dad . everything is fine . 

dad : are you sure . you don't look normal .

Tae : I'm fine dad . no need to worry 

dad: ok then ! lets have family dinner this weekend . bring Araya . its been a long time , your mom wants to see her .

Tae: .............. she won't come dad .... we broke up .

dad: what ! why ?

Tae: don't ask me anything related to this dad . 

*P.A Kim brought information  that Araya asked for *

Kim: her name park Luna daughter of park Jun . park Jun is the owner of park.co and he is the business rival of Tae's dad . 

Araya: what ! his dad is business rival of Tae's dad and his daughter is seducing Tae ! something is fishy .

Kim: yes ! park Jun wants to marry his daughter to Taehyung , takes over his company and then kill him . 

Araya: the one who dares to touch my property should be dead . arrange some people to guard Taehyung. and lets go to that bug's house . 

*at park Jun's house *

Jun just came from his business trip and he noticed that someone was sitting on his sofa . 

Jun: excuse me, who are you?

Araya : you will get to know that soon ...mr park Jun 

Jun : did you took  appointment ?  if not, then leave .

Araya:😏 how dare you ask me for an appointment .

Jun: what's with your tone . how did you entered my house . who the hell are you?

within fraction of seconds Araya placed gun on Jun's head and said " you are too noisy "

Jun's heartbeat almost stopped with fear .

 Jun in crumbling voice " who are you , what do you want  " he started to sweat . his blood pressure  became low .

Araya smiled and said  " I don't want anything from you . I head that you were planning to kill Taehyung and take over his dad's business.

Jun: Taehyung............

Araya: if you even tried to lay a finger on him , I'll kill your whole family . don't dare to touch him . take care of your daughter , I can kill her any time . and  don't try to investigate about me . I'm Araya  and my father is Kevin . 

by listening Kevin's name Jun heart became paralyzed for a moment . 

 in next scene Araya goes to Taehyung's house . Taehyung  just  came out from  shower .  Araya directly  went into Taehyung's room and asked " do you really love her ?" . he replied " yes" .

by looking straight into his eyes Araya placed gun on his forehead  and asked " to live or to love "

Taehyung : to love .

Araya rolled her eyes and said " f**k your love , you are mine! . " she walked away 

for that moment Taehyung felt butterflies in his stomach .