You Find Out He Likes You

Did yall peep that retweet ^ AHHH STILL EXCITED.  Also, Seth and Roman's are kinda long. I hope you like them.
-

John Cena

John being John just walked up to you one day and gave you the best kiss you ever had in your life and asked you out.

Still dazed from the kiss, all you could do was nod.

Brock Lesnar

After you first met during your tag team match, you two went out together. He actually decided to take you geocaching and you found mounds and mounds of (fav/candy). It turns out he hiked up before you and placed it in there before the date. Afterward, he surprised you and he had a picnic all set up for you in the middle of the park you two were in.

"Brock... This is amazing." You sat down on the blanket, encircled in candles.

"This is nothing, (y/n). You are the amazing one." He told you.

You smiled shyly at him. It surprised you how gentle he was with you and even more how sensitive he was.

He fed you chocolate covered strawberries and you did the same to him.

When the date was over, he had admitted to liking you for a very long time. You agreed to go on another date also, because you couldn't help but think, you were falling for him.

Dean Ambrose

One day when you were getting ready for Raw, you opened your bag to see a bottle of vodka along with a note that said "Bring this for our date tonight at 11 - Dean".

Very surprised, after Raw you got ready for your date and went to Dean's locker room where you found him looking spiffy. You both went out and had a great time.

When he walked you back to your hotel room, he admitted to liking you for a long time and you invited him inside for a "drink".

Seth Rollins

You had just received a FaceTime call from Seth. Happily, you accepted the call. As soon as he saw your face, he grinned, "Hey (y/n)."

"Hey Ninja," You smiled back, "You know your hotel room is like five down from mine, right? Why didn't you just come over?" You asked.

"SETH!" You heard Jamie call out." Come help me, I spilled soda on the championship." A look of disbelief crossed his face.

"I'll be right back..." You dropped the phone on the couch and it faced up to the ceiling.

You laughed. J&J got Seth so mad sometimes.

You paused in your thoughts when you heard speaking through the phone.

"When do you think he is going to tell her?" Stephanie asked.

"I don't know hun, but if Seth really wants to be with (y/n) he will tell her." Triple H replied.

"I just think they would be so cute together." Stephanie cooed.

You gasped. Seth likes you?

"Sorry, for the wait. I had to get orange soda out of my championship." he informed.

The look on your face told it all; complete surprise.

"What's going on." he questioned worriedly.

"You like me?" you asked hesitantly. He blushed and you found it so cute. He nodded.

"Who um... Told you?" he rubbed his neck nervously.

"When you left the phone, I heard Hunter and Steph talking about it." she told.

"I'm going to kill them." he whispered indirectly.

"No. Seth it's okay." You smiled, "I like you too."

"Really?" You nodded at him.

He smirked.

"Well, what were you saying about me coming over, earlier?"

Roman Reigns

You have had the biggest crush on Roman for the longest time. Sadly, you see your relationship going nowhere because Roman and you have always been just been friends. The best of friends as everyone has sad.

"Hello? Anyone in there?" Roman asked breaking you out of your thoughts.

"What happened?" you asked a bit confused.

"I said I was going to make myself a sandwich. Do you want one?" he told.

You nod.

"Yeah, thanks."

You followed him to the kitchen and sat down on a bench and watched him start making them.

His phone buzzed next you and you informed him.

"Could you check it for me, please?" he asked getting out the bread.

You grabbed his phone, typed in his password and read the text.

"If you like (y/n) so bad just tell her, man. I know she likes you back for a fact. I think you're the only one who doesn't know that she likes you. - Dean"

You blushed furiously and looked up at Roman. Gathering all your courage, you stood up, walked over to him, and kissed him on the lips.

"I like you too." you spoke.

"I like you too but- how?" he questioned confused.

You raised up the phone and showed him the text.

"Maybe I should listen to Dean more." He wrapped his hands around your waist and kissed you.

Randy Orton

When you joined WWE as a diva, you were surprised to see that Randy worked there. You hadn't seen him since the day you two met when you were babysitting Bianca.

He pretty much ignored your existence the entire time, leaving you thinking that he hated you.

One day after one of his matches, you were behind the curtain and you applauded him on his match but, he still ignored you.

Completely tired of it, you ran up to him, grabbed him by the arm, and whipped him around.

"I thought we were friends, Randy! Why do you treat me like this? Every time I see you always ignore me and just pass me by. Did i do something to hurt you? If I did I am so sorry. I hate you treating me like this. It just makes me feel so hated." By the end of your rant, tears were streaming down your face.

Randy realizing this grabbed you up in a hug and you cried into his chest.

"Please stop crying. I'm so sorry." he told, hugging you tighter, "It's just that I thought that if I ignored you, these feelings I have for you would go away."

You looked up at him through blurry eyes.

"You have feelings for me?" You asked.

"Yeah... It's just I always thought that having someone, even just liking someone, would put me off my game," He smiled, "But when I'm around you, I feel strong as if I could do anything. Even-" he stopped abruptly, leaned down and crashed his lips into your own.
-

Requests are open! If you want more superstars let me know and also if you want a specific topic, I'll do it!