Waking Him Up

John Cena

John actually was always up before you. So whenever he was late you just kissed him softly on his lips and he was up kissing you back immediately

Brock Lesnar

Brock was always up whenever you just kissed his cheek, but he was a little stubborn and acted like that he didn't hear you so you always had to act like you were mad at him so he would finally wake up.

Dean Ambrose

Dean could hear anything whilst he was asleep. If you would just moan a little he would hear it and wake up in a second. So every time you had to wake up your boyfriend you moaned his name playfully into his hear making him wake up and grab you and kiss you in a second.

Seth Rollins

Seth was really cuddly and sleepy. Waking him up was really easy just a little kiss and whispering his name got him up. The real challenge was keeping him awake during the morning.

Roman Reigns

Roman always slept like a baby. He looked so cute and innocent so it always broke your heart to wake him up. Just because you felt so bad, you made him breakfast every time you woke him up.

Randy Orton

Randy always woke up whenever he smelled you cooking downstairs. So you had to cook one of his favorite meals to get him out of bed.

Dolph Ziggler

Dolph was a really heavy sleeper. You could murder someone next to him he wouldn't wake up. So every time you had to wake him up you jumped up and down on his bed making him groan and finally wake up.

Adrian Neville

Adrian never woke up. You tried everything possible, kissing him, tickling him, jumping up and down on his bed. The only thing woke him up was screaming into his ear. Of course he was really grump when he woke up but you made him happy with breakfast and tons of kisses.

-
Requests are open! If you want a specific topic, I'll do it!

I have woken up too late.

lol I woke up today at like two thirty and ysterday I woke up at five!

I want a new Dean shirt. If anyone wants to get me that new Dirty Deeds one, feel free.

Raw is starting byeeeeee