Breaking Up & Making Up (Part Two)

John Cena

You were completely devastated by John breaking up with you. He was your world and more.

You tried to get over him, but you really just couldn't. He was the one for you.

Today, you decided you wouldn't mope around. You would do good in your match and prove everyone wrong.

Already dressed and stretched, you went down the ramp with your music blasting.

The crowd booed you so bad, it was unbelievable.

Your opponent, Tamina came out and you two had one hell of a match. In the end, you had won and for once, the crowd cheered.

Even if it wasn't the whole crowd, you felt better.

You went back to your locker room and John was there waiting for you.

He apologized profusely about breaking up with you. He thought it would help, but in the end it was your own wrestling skills that had the crowd happy.

Brock Lesnar

At first Brock didn't really care that you broke up with him.

He believed that you had lost something special and it was his gain.

Well that was until a measly week later. He threw himself in his work even more and tried to forget about you.

Every time he went home, he ended up staring at the empty closet space and his lonely bed. He had no one there for him like you always were.

A week after that, he missed you like crazy. He couldn't stand doing any work, because he felt like a piece of crap.

He knew that he lost the best thing in his life. You.

He called you one day and asked you to come over. He claimed that you had left some stuff and you came over when he told you he'd be home.

When you showed up, you were completely surprised at what you saw.

There was rose pedals leading up to the open door which then had candles all closing up to a cute little setting with Brock waiting with a single rose.

He apologized and you accepted.

You had a wonderful dinner afterward and Brock always made time for you from then on.

Dean Ambrose

After you broke up with him, Dean spent his days getting drunk.

Not even just at night anymore.

Anytime that you seen him he was completely wasted and it disgusted you.

The one thing you didn't want him to do, he did.

He drank all day and night to rid himself of the pain of losing the best thing that every happened to him.

You.

One day, he finally decided to clean up and do good, not only for you, but for his own health.

Now it wasn't like he was straight edge or anything, but he did his best to salvage your relationship.