Dolph Ziggler

I am now adding in Dolph just for this girl, RandiSkye! I have to let you know, it was so fun writing this. Just to make it clear, I'm just doing all the past preferences, then just adding him in from now on.
-
GUYS I HAVE OVER 1K READS THANK YOU SO MUCH
-
Also RIP to the American Dream. You will be missed so so so much. I love you Dusty. ❤️
-

His Nicknames

He loves to call you beautiful. It boosts your confidence so much and it makes you smile every time he says it.

His Name In My Phone

Show Off 👅💦

What Kind Of Couple

The Kim & Kanye Couple
You both are the it couple. Everyone looks up to you guys for couple advice. You guys are always trendy and you know how to have a good time

How You Met

Ric Flair, your dad had really wanted you to help train Charlotte, your sister. One of the NXT divas that was going to be moving up soon. You really would if you could, but the storyline that you have coming up just would not give you enough time to do it.

You went over to your God Father, Triple H's office and opened the door to talk to him about trying to get your dad off your back.

You noticed somebody already in his office and you squeaked.

"Oops! Sorry, Uncle Hunter! I should have knocked." you apologized.

"It's fine (y/n). We were just finishing up." Triple H stated as a way of dismissing the man in the chair in front of you.

He got up and looked at you with a smirk.

"I'm Dolph."

"I'm (y/n)."

Who Your WWE Best Friends Are

JoJo & Roman Reigns

How You Lay In Bed Together

You both lay down facing each other, with your arms and legs intertwined.

What Kind Of Pets You Have

Dolph and you have a cute little Pug named Chrissy.

How Their Siblings Feel About You

Dolph has a teenage sister named Dominique Ziggler. Dominique is very kind and understanding.

You and Dominique have clicked since the first day you met. She thinks you are the best match for her brother and a even better best friend for her. Dolph even caught you guys planning a sleepover.

Your Song

Like You - Bow Wow

You Wear His Clothes

You were searching your closet for something to were to go hang out with your best friend JoJo.

You found a cute tank top and jeans but, it still felt like it was missing something.

You smiled when you spotted his jean jacket with the sleeves cut off that he wears out to the ring.

You slipped it on and were surprised at how good it looked.

You grabbed your wallet and went to leave before you bumped into Dolph who was on his way into the house.

"Where are you going, beautiful?" he asked before giving you a kiss, "And what are you wearing?"

"An outfit." You replied.

He started to kiss your neck.

"Well you look really good in my jacket." he admitted moving up to your jawline.

"Stop, Dolph. I have to go." you spoke but your voice broke on the end.

"I know you'd rather be here. With me." he told, looking straight into your eyes.

You looked back and gave in taking out your phone and telling JoJo you couldn't hang out today and let Dolph carry you into the bedroom...

What He Gets You For Your Birthday

Dolph took you to meet a bunch of hall of famers including Ric Flair, Bob "Cowboy" Orton, and Bret Hart. Afterwards, he gave you a beautiful necklace with his first initial "D" on it.

What Guy Interferes In Your Relationship

Rusev

What He Loves Most About You

He loves your butt. He stares at it twenty-four seven and is always trailing his hands a little lower than they should be to touch it.

Your Celebrity Crush He Is Scared Of

Evan Peters

You Find Out He Likes You

Dolph had invited you out to a bar for drinks and you had gladly accepted.

Who turns down free drinks?

By the end of the night you both had a total of 20 shots and you were completely out of it but, it seemed Dolph could hold his liquor better than you.

"Dolph. You are so pretty. I like you so much." you slurred, "I just wanna kiss you and maybe even fu-"

Dolph cut you off.

"Maybe it's time I get you home."

"But Dolph!"

"Let's go back to the hotel, come on." He said.

You looped your arms around his neck and stumbled trying to get up.

Dolph smiled at you and lifted you up bridal style.

"I like you." you whispered before passing out in his arms.

"I like you too, (y/n)." He kissed you on your forehead and took you back to the hotel.
-

Requests are open! If you want more superstars let me know and also if you want a specific topic, I'll do it!