What He Gets You For Your Birthday

Let's take a moment to appreciate this picture of my two favorite men and their beautiful smirks.
.
.
.
Thank you.
Now while I have your attention I just had to let you know... CARMELLA RETWEETED ME TWICE AND BARON FAVORITED SO EXCITED AHHHH ok you can read now
-
John Cena

He got you a bouquet of candy with all your favorites along with a beautiful charm bracelet.

Brock Lesnar

He bought you a necklace that said "Brock" on it. Along with a note that said;

"You are my love and I only get the best for my love. Happy Birthday."

Dean Ambrose

Dean being Dean, bought you lots and lots of alcohol along with a bouquet of flowers. You put the flowers in water an spent the rest of the night drinking away with him.

Seth Rollins

When you woke up in the morning, Seth was not there, instead in his place was a note telling you to follow the rose petals. You followed them all the way to the backyard where was standing waiting for you to eat breakfast with him and he presented you with your present, a promise ring.

Roman Reigns

After a long day, you were sad that Roman was still on the road on your birthday. As soon as you got in the house, you received a car from him which brightened your mood immediately. He told you happy birthday but, that he had to go but, he had left you something on your bed. Surprised, you went to you room to see Roman and you spent the rest of the night making love. He almost forgot to give you your present which was a big photo college of pictures of you two since you first met.

Randy Orton

Randy got you both tickets to Brazil and you both stayed in a luxurious resort for a week before you both had to go back to work.

-

Requests are open! If you want more superstars let me know and also if you want a specific topic, I'll do it!