How Their Siblings Feel About You

You guys should check out my book titled "Heartbreak Handbook" but, only if you want to! Not forcing! Unless you are in to that. In that case yes, I am forcing.
-
Also, dedicated to: megamaxsqueen
-

John Cena

Jacob Cena is John's older brother. He is very wise and laid back just like John.

He thinks you are a great compliment to John and thinks you both will be together for a very long time.

Brock Lesnar

Janie Lesnar is Brock Lesnar's much younger half-sister. His father had gotten remarried five years ago and had Janie four years ago.

Janie loves you so much. She already sees you as a sister. Every time you come to see her, she always screams out "Sissy" and comes running to you. Even though he thinks you can't tell, Brock wishes she would run to him.

Dean Ambrose

Destiny Ambrose is Dean's twin sister and they are incredibly close.

When she first met you, she did not think your relationship would last long because Dean get's tired of girls easily. You really wanted to do that but, you realized you couldn't without time. You stayed with Dean for multiple months and Destiny soon believed you were the girl for her brother. Destiny and you hang out as much as you can now. Even when you don't have enough time to meet up, you call each other.

Seth Rollins

Max Rollins is Seth's younger brother. He is very shy and kind hearted.

When Seth first introduced you to Max. He didn't even say a word to you. It seemed like he didn't want you changing anything.

One day, while you were at Seth's family home for dinner, you heard him arguing with his Dad. When they were done, you went to his room and comforted him. Ever since, he loves to be around you and ask you advice on pretty much everything.

Roman Reigns

Rohan Reigns is Roman's younger brother. He is very athletic and built like Roman, as well as kind and out going.

Rohan loves you. Literally. The first time he saw you he actually started staring so hard, Roman smacked him to bring him back to reality.

He thinks you are a all around great person and is the perfect fit for his brother. Even though, sometimes he wishes he had met you first.

Randy Orton

Donovan Orton is Randy's younger brother. He is a bit unstable but, is loving. Most of all he loves teasing his brother.

He thinks that you a great and amazing person. He thinks of you just like his own little sister that he never had. He even got your named tattooed along with the rest of his family members names, because he knows even if you and Randy in some alternate universe, break up, you two will still be great friends.
-

Requests are open! If you want more superstars let me know and also if you want a specific topic, I'll do it!