Your Favorite Hair Accessories

John Cena

You love patterned headbands! They always come in different looks, so everyday you have a different one for a new day!

Brock Lesnar

Wearing ribbon in your hair was one of your favorite things to do. You always love putting up a section of your hair and tying it off with a ribbon.

Dean Ambrose

You love wearing bandanas in your hair and as accessories in your outfit too! You have an assortment of colors and you always find a way to incorporate them into your outfits.

Seth Rollins

You love flower crowns! They come in so many different styles, that you can't help, but be astonished by there beauty. You even picked flowers and made them by hand.

Roman Reigns

You love wear little hair bow clips in your hair. They make you feel young and childish. You love how they seem to compliment your personality too!

Randy Orton

Wearing cute colored extensions is your thing! You love the idea of changing your hair everyday just to match your mood and your outfit.

Dolph Ziggler

You love lace headwraps. They lay against your forehead giving you that bohemian look that you love!

Adrian Neville

You love flower clips. They always add that extra something to your outfits and you love how they always seem to brighten your day.

-
Who has better hair then Kaitlyn? I mean have you seen it? It just look amazing!

What did you guys think about Summerslam last night?