Your Favorite Part Of Your House

John Cena

Your living room! You guys watch hours and hours of movies and television show catching up on the shows that you missed while you where on the road.

Brock Lesnar

Your backyard! You guys love hanging out back there with your beautiful garden and big spacious pool.

Dean Ambrose

Your bedroom! Mostly for the bed though. It helps with your two most favorite things: sex and sleep.

Seth Rollins

Your fridge is your favorite place! It has all the amazing leftovers and great other foods that leave you stuffed and happy.

Roman Reigns

Your foyer! It is incredibly comfortable in there and makes for the perfect sex spots.

Randy Orton

The kitchen! You love eating all of the amazing meals and snacks that Randy makes you, while sometimes you end up covered in chocolate with Randy licking it off of you.

Dolph Ziggler

The shower! You love the feeling of the water against your skin, whether you are cleaning up or getting dirty ;)

Adrian Neville

Your back porch! You love just sitting out there staring at the stars or relaxing with Adrian in the jacuzzi.

-
I have been finding so many crap stories lately, sorry but not sorry, but today? I found so many good ones!

Some of them I am rereading but, some of them are new ones that are actually just SO amazing!

Some of the authors are Nunu481 , paigeslays , & whysober !

CHECK THEM OUT PLEASE! :)