He Makes You Blush When

John Cena

He walks around the house naked. He looks like a freaking greek god and you love it.

Brock Lesnar

He tells you compliments out of nowhere. Brock never hesitates to tell you how beautiful and gorgeous you look.

Dean Ambrose

You two are having sex. He thinks it is the cutest thing that you blush when you are doing activities like that.

Seth Rollins

He tells corny pick-up lines. You always end up laughing and blushing at everything he says.

Roman Reigns

He remember the little things about you and knows exactly how you feel about them. It makes you feel so good.

Randy Orton

He hugs you. You still can't believe that you got such a great guy and when he shows you affection, you feel special.

Dolph Ziggler

He kisses you in public. It makes you feel slightly awkward because of all the people around, but you tend to forget about that when his lips are on you.

Adrian Neville

He wrestles. He just looks so good and flawless in the ring.

-
Any ideas for new preferences? I'll take 'em!

Soooooooooooo...

I wanna talk about Tough Enough and how incredibly stupid it is.

The show is clearly called "Tough" Enough. It is supposed to see if you are TOUGH enough to be a WWE Superstar.

Do you people honestly think ZZ is Tough Enough to be a superstar? If you do, I just do not understand why you underestimate WWE superstars.

They go through grueling matches and train amazingly hard and they already have the job!

People are voting to save ZZ just because he is a nice guy and has a good personality! What in the hell does that have to do with wrestling?

The voters are getting rid of the best people, see: Patrick & Mada just to save people who don't deserve it.

I get that Miz saved Amanda and Mada wouldn't have left, but ZZ got the most votes? For what? Sitting on his ass while all the other competitors are at the gym? It is just stupid.

He obviously doesn't want this as much as he should.

And also, I have to say something about Sara. Yeah, she is different and a really great person, but who is she kidding? She keeps failing challenge after challenge.

I think Sara is better than ZZ though. She is actually at least trying.

If you really think about who your voting for before you vote, I see maybe someone worthy and who would actually be a good wrestler might win.

Excuse my ranting, but enjoy that picture of Team BAD! #myfavs