Your Favorite Johnny Depp Movie

John Cena

Corpse Bride

Brock Lesnar

The Tourist

Dean Ambrose

Edward Scissorhands

Seth Rollins

Pirates of the Caribbean

Roman Reigns

Transcendence

Randy Orton

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Dolph Ziggler

The Lone Ranger

Adrian Neville

Alice In Wonderland

-

Requests are open! If you want a specific topic, I'll do it!

I have made the move to down here! lol but guys... 20,000 READS?!?

I'm crying tears of joy over here. I literally had a spasm attack when I saw it.

You guys are the best, like I swear I don't know what I would do with out you guys.

AND ALSO who caught "Beast In The East"?

I have to say the only highlight was Finn Balor winning and Chris Jericho wrestling after God knows how long. The rest of the matches were just boring and unnecessary.

Diva's championship match killed me once again. I know it takes more than a forearm to take down Tamina.

Then there was Brock Lesnar's pointless match that didn't even have a winner. They just played Brock's music after giving The New Day suplexs and F-5s.

Also, the main event, as they called it. Chris' match and the NXT match could have been WAY better main events, but that is your choice WWE.

SPEAKING OF WWE, when is David Otunga gonna return? I hope they actually do something with him other than the open-challenge or as a jobber.

WWE never used to use jobbers. Back in the day, as my dad always says, every match had a purpose. They always furthered the storyline and kept people on their toes. It isn't like that at all now. I can easily predict who will win matches, except some of the PPVs, but still.

Wow. Okay. I just ranted.

Continue on with what you were doing.