Nightmare Vision

Alisha looked to see the sun covered by thick blood-red clouds. 

Everything slowly moved as she looked around, seeing Elestelian soldiers fighting Chermonoan soldiers. She couldn't tell if they were winning or losing. She looked down, seeing her dressed in battle armor and her father's sword coated in fire. 

Alisha raised her sword as she swung it at a Chermonoan soldier and saw him disappear to dust. She continued swinging her sword at other Chermonoan soldiers close to her. Alisha watched blood dust spray left and right while cutting down the soldiers. She didn't care about the blood covering her face; she felt alive. 

"Alisha!" called a familiar voice in the crowd. 

"Eddie?" she called out. "Where are you?" 

Eddie kept calling out to her, but his voice drained farther away. 

"Wait, Eddie, I'm coming!" she called out to him. She pushed herself through the crowd. "No matter what, I'll always be there for you!" 

"Oh, you will, will you?" sneered another familiar voice that made her stop. Alisha gulped as she slowly looked over her shoulder to see him! "Look at you, beautiful, covered in my people's blood. You and I know where you are the most beautiful: when you are directly under me." 

Alisha trembled as her rapist flashed his smile. She shook her head as she ran away from him. She felt the adrenaline rush take over her body as she heard his feet chase after her. 

"You are not getting away from me again," the rapist told her. 

"Stay away from me!" cried Alisha as tears stung her eyes. "Eddie!" 

Everything moved slowly around Alisha, but she could hear his footsteps getting closer and louder. 

"EDDIE!" 

Alisha woke up with a gasp and shot up, covered in sweat and tears.