Intrusion

Alisha and Eddie were too busy being in each other's embrace to see that Anaka and Shoutmon were on their way to check on them after waiting long enough for their return from training. It wasn't until Alisha heard a sharp whistle followed by ecstatics that she jolted and turned around to see them charging at them, Shoutmon's face in an almost sickening-looking grin and chuckle.

"Eddie, we've been discovered," she whispered.

"Mmm? Wha?" Eddie shook his head and looked at her, then looked beyond. He then caught a glimpse of Shoutmon's dramatically ecstatic glare then felt his whole body turning white as he squealed like a child. "Oh no, here comes the chaos."

As they kept running down the hill, Shoutmon tripped on a small pebble, then appeared to fly through the air before proceeding downhill, tumbling down to them. He bounced lightly and landed face first into the ground, slowly making a face-sized trench as he slid to them, nearly three feet away from where the two lovebirds nested themselves in their embrace.

They could hear Shoutmon making a few painful groans and mumbles as he laid face first in the dirt, while Anaka simply flew down as if nothing had happened and landed on top of his head, perched on his horns.

You okay, Shoutmon? 

"Mmrgh mrnn," Shoutmon muttered in the dirt.

"What was that, buddy?" Eddie asked cautiously.

Shoutmon then stomped his fists into the ground and popped his head out of the dirt hole he made, gasping for air. "I said I'm fine!" he shouted as she gasped loudly, then stumbled back up to his feet as he pointed intensely at Eddie and Alisha. "The real question of concern here is, what's going on here, ey? Hehehehe!"

He returned to chuckling as he snickered and chuckled, still clinging and holding onto one another romantically. "Hehehe, I take it you finally, ya know?" Shoutmon continued, grinning from ear to metaphorical ear, snickering uncontrollably. "Come on, don't try lying ta me about it, hahaha! Y'all are some crazy kids, ain't ya? And out in the open like this, too!"

Alisha looked at Eddie. "He knew?"

Eddie felt a blush and tried to avert his eyes, but it was clear Alisha wouldn't let him. "I, uh, well, w-we, um, y-ya see, uh," he stuttered as he felt Alisha's hands on his cheeks, keeping his head in place as she stared at him.

"Hehehe," Shoutmon snickered. "Oh, of course, I knew. I was the one who told him that if he didn't do something quickly, then 'I' was going to tell you myself and embarrass the hell outta him about it, too! Hahaha, I can't believe I missed such an opportunity, damnit!"

Alisha giggled. "It's alright, Shoutmon. I think we needed the moment alone."

"Huh?! Whaddaya means by th–" Shoutmon's eyes widened as he covered his mouth with his hand and giggled more. "Ohhh hohoho, I get it, hehehe. I think I know EXACTLY what you mean by that, hahaha!" He then grabbed Anaka by the tail, pulled her down, and began holding and petting her like a house cat. "Hehehe, you hear that, 'Naky? It seems they want some more 'alone time,' hahaha!" He then spun around and began to walk away with Anaka in hand. "C'mon then. Let's give them some 'privacy', haha! Oh, I can't wait to tell the others about all this. This is gonna be fun!"

Alisha and Eddie blushed. "Uh, should we stop them, Eddie?"

I did not consent to be held like this Shoutmon! And where did that nickname come from? 

"Your compliance isn't a factor, hehehe," Shoutmon said almost robotically. He sauntered off with Anaka in tow. "Besides, which is more important? Being held? Or spreading the sweet, sweet gossip around the castle? I bet Rilys will get a kick out of this. Oh, oh," he turned his head back to the couple with a devilish grin, saying, "Just wait until I tell the 'Queen' the good word, hehehe!" and began dashing back up the hill, chuckling like a madman.

"Okay, yeah, that's our cue," Alisha said as she sprung up, pulling Eddie up as she dusted herself off and began running after Shoutmon.

"Yes, definitely, we have to stop him," Eddie agreed as he chased alongside her. "Shoutmon, don't you dare do anything stupid!"