Chapter 14- Be careful

Tyler's pov

Stop it Tyler he's just a mutt, and you need him for other purposes. When the time is right, you will need to do what needs to be done. No one will be able to take advantage of you or make you feel weak anymore.

Tristian tossed in bed thinking about what he was gonna do. Tristian had been secretly planning a ritual for months to gain more power. While there were male witches in their town, the men were usually seen as less gifted and far less powerful. With a blood moon near in the calender it would be his time to finally gain the respect that, he felt, he had been lacking. Tristian smiled at his own arrogance, with the thought that his plan would fall into place nicely, especially  knowing Tyler was gonna be doing the heavy lifting.

He obeys so nicely, the way he looks at me like he's scared. The way his shivers like I'm gonna rip his beta throat out. The way he blushes and sinks into my presence

Tristan's mind started going down a deeper path thinking of the wolf. Tristians hand made its way down his boxer shorts. The fabric was now tenting and getting slighty damp with excitement.

Snap out of it Tristian it will never happen, you can not get attached to him

Tristian fought with his own mind as less godly thoughts started plauging his imaginations of Tyler. He first thought of the kiss they shared. The warm feeling of the small wolf knowing his place and obeying. He pictured picking the small boy up and slamming him against the cold dark wall and devouring him. The sounds of the boy painting becoming louder and louder as the witch would ravish the wolf. They would be in bliss as they reach for eachothers belts, pulling them off quick and fast. Tristian would flip Tyler over, having him face wall as his hands slid down the wolfs slightly haired body, feeling ever bit of him until the boy was...

Fuck

Tristiana mind spat out as he realized he was now covered in his own cum.
Tristian bit his lip slightly before getting up to clean himself.

You need to keep your distance and keep to the task at hand or you will always be weak

Tristians thoughts rang as hw climbed into bed. He shut his eyes and let out a deep sigh before trying to go back to sleeping...hoping Tyler would have the water he needed by morning.