Chapter 2

Ok yall im trying to update soo pleassse bare with me. Also this chapter does involve rape so forewarning.

"Its just a bunch of hocus pocus" the tv blared as i watched "Hocus Pocus". I turned it down knowing my mom probably heard it. I waited and waited when nothing came and turned up the sound.

"Tyler raven what have i told you about this damn movie?" My mom ranted looking at me.

"Not to watch it..." i slowly said turning my head away from the movie to look down.

"You know how your father and i feel about witches. Now please stop playing that awful movie and go outside to play with the other boys in the pack.

"But mo..."

"No buts go outside right now " she said with her index finger up at me.

I went outside and kicked the dirt under my feet. "I hate training with these guys" i mumbled under my breath

Hi, im tyler and if you havent figured it out by now im a werewolf.

Well im not really sure if you would consider me a tough one. Im the runt of the pack always being teased and shit. Every second of every moment the boys terrorize me...."i wish i was a witch then they couldnt mess with me."

"What was that bitch boy?" I heard one of the guys say.

I looked up as one of the more muscled ones came up to me.

"W w what." I asked innocently.

"If you dont remember runt," he said pushing me a bit. "We can hear your thoughts."

I looked down and gulped hard wanting to swallow my tongue. Wishing the earth would swallow me whole.

The leader of the wolves then took me by the ear and dragged me by the pack of boys.

"The bitch wants magic powers huh lets beat that thought out of him shall we" one of the older guys snickered.

"No ill handle this" the one said who had me by the ear.

"The boys made sure to still get a punch on my arm as i walked by.

I could feel the blood rushing to my ear as i was dragged into the woods.

We stopped in a small circle. I looked at him. He was beautiful. His smooth brown hair and tan skin. His shirt was off and i could see his abs. I starred at him then watched as he roughly kneed me hard in the gut.

"So you wanna be a witch huh?" He asked looking at me.

I looked down trying to catch my breath.

"Answer me faggot" he said kicking me in the gut.

I shook my head no.

"Then why" kick "did you" kick "think that" with one last kick to the gut i let the tears fall.

"Im sorry." I said looking up at him with my now blurred vision."

Mom i tried calling.

"Aww mommy cant hear you baby. Youre just a little runt and we are so far only i can hear your calls.

If i had a witch boyfriemd he would stop you and youd be gone. I tried thinking to just me.

"Was that your attempt of thinking to yourself?" He asked looking at me.

"Oh wow you not only wanna be a witch. You wanna have one to fuck you and lovvveee you. Is that it?" He asked laughing.

I starred at him crying as he laughed at me.

"You think a witch will please you. No boy you need a real man fucking faggot." He said undoing his pants.

"What?" I asked looking at him.

"You heard me. You want it up the ass how about i let you know how much itll hurt. You wanna get fucked well get ready because this is how a wolf fucks." He said pushing me down into the dirt.

I screamed as he pulled down my pants.

He put his hand around my mouth and mounted me like the filthy dog he was.

Before i knew it i felt his huge dick on me.

I screamed in his hand as he rubbed it on my hole. Soon i felt him push.

Bruce where are you

I heard in my mind.

Bruce aka wolf trying TO RAPE ME shook his head and continued as i screamed.

Brucceee

Bruce groaned and got up and pulled his pants up.

Dont worry faggot ill get you. With that he spit on me and kicked me in the face and everything went black