New chapter

Omg it has actually almost been a year. Omg guys time flies when like you become like an adult, writing gets harder haha. Anyway here a new part.

Tyler's POV

I stood in the shower and slowly let my body feel the warmth. It felt so good as the water washed down my torso, the drops traced down lower and lower. The way the water felt on my skin, the warmth, and Tristan. Slowly I could tell I was getting excited. I felt my heart beat as I slowly went down and touched my thick..

"Tyler!!! Are you almost done"

Instantly my thoughts faded as tristans voice rang through my ears and at a much higher pitch due to having great hearing.

I nodded but the words didn't come out. I was so scared to be in a diffrent place yet it was somehow comforting. I slowly turned the water off and stepped out of the shower
The now cold water dripped off my skin as I stood there bare.

I turned as I heard a knock on the bathroom door. I proceeded to the door and cracked it ever so slightly to see the witches face.

"Heres some clothes.." his now soft voice spoke.

His mood had changed so quick. This man who constantly calls me names handed me clothes and seemed relieved that I was ok.

I put on the clothes, his shirt was too big, and the pants were kinda long, although his underwear was kinda tight. (Haha)

I went out and he looked at me and then the extra bed in the room. "Sleep there" he said his voice still soft.

I laid down, my bruised face throbbed as the pain returning from what had happen. Soon tristian was out and I weeped quietly knowing when I had to go back hed find me.

"Come over here mutt" I heard a tired voice say.

I looked and stayed still as can be hoping he might think I was asleep.

"I know you heard me now fucking come over here"

His voice more deep and structured.

"Tyler dont make me get you"

I got up knowing the seriousness and stood by his bedside as his body was still under the covers.

"Get in bed with me" he said softly.

I knodded and got in. Soon I felt the warth come back, although it was his warmth...I didn't know how to feel.  I just knew it was right.

How was that yall?