chapter 5

"Why are you back mutt" Bruce asked looking at me.

"Well I got everything you asked for..." I said looking down and handing him the bag.

He looked in the bag and with a smirk he dumped all the contents out and went through them.

"Well it looks good. There is just one problem mutt." He said running his hands through the multiple bags and things that laid on the ground .

"What.." I asked knowing exactly what he was gonna say.

"No crystal " he said looking up at me. I winced and started to talk but Bruce wasn't interested in listening.

"A deal is a deal." He remarked starting to unzip his pants.

I felt it again. I felt my scared wolf trembling as my hands started to shake not wanting to feel that again. I tried to tell myself to be a man but to no avail I could already feel the tears on my cheek.

Next thing I knew I was pinned to the ground. This time I just closed my eyes. I was ready to embrace this. After all I deserved this for being a disgrace to myself and the others. I could feel his crotch when all the sudden I heard a deep mumble. I looked up to find a scared Bruce but I couldn't see anything near him. Then I watched as his body rose in the air and dropped. He looked around and saw exactly what I saw. Nothing.

He looked at me, then looked around,  and ran... fast. I scratched my head and all the sudden let out a scream feeling a touch. I looked up to see an angle.

"Get up mutt" the voice said but it sounded so sweet and light.

"If you can't go home youre coming with me. My mom will be gone but I've already rolled up a news paper to beat you with, if I must.

"I just stared and nodded" his words so harsh but I was only wanting him.

"Ok then..." He grabbed my arm and in a flash we were gone...

Sorry it's been so long but here's an update