Chapter 8

Idk what I'm doing you guys lol. Idk if me continuing this is gonna keep happening or if imma stop. Hmmm just enjoy the story for now.
_____________________________________________

I barely opened my eyes instantly shutting them as the light hit the creases of my barely open eye lids. The room was now lit and I could somewhat see my surroundings with my blurry vision. It was a typical guys room I would say. Posters, model cars, and seemed to have a theme to it. I'd say kinda mystical. And that when I remembered exactly where I was. I liked around instantly panicked that he was gonna do something today that I didn't like. Kill me maybe, burn me, chain me to a pole like a dog and have people mock me.

I slowly lifted my heavy head and rubbed my eyes now having a clear visual of the room. There were also books and candles and Crystal's beyond galore. And there it was, the necklace. It was ever so clear. Only noticable by the way it shined in the light of a glowing sun. The image of diamonds as my eyes laid still on the necklace. It's what I needed and it was so close that I could almost touch it.

My heart raced as I reached my hand out to touch the sparkling, no doubt old, stone that was propped on the table near his bed. I closed my eyes and reached and finally I felt it. The crystal sat still in my palm as I felt the energy rush through me. It felt as if small sparks of electricity were slowly streaming through me. I look down at the beautiful object but slowly my eyes deceived me as it slowly turned to nothingness in my hand. That when I heard foot steps. He was coming up the stairs. I could smell him and he smelled like a musk rose. The wolf in me growled smelling the intoxicating smell that was this man of power. Quickly I repressed my thoughts knowing he would know that I had grabbed for something I had thought was the necklace. I quickly got under the covers. I could hear the foot steps coming closer. Thump. Thump. Thump. Finally the steps stopped and I shut my eyes waiting to be punished. The door opened with a slight creaking sound. I felt his energy as he walked in. My heart beat slowed as I heard him take off his shoes. I was under the covers and my eyes closed but I knew that he was staring at me. Soon I heard his footsteps.

"Wake up little wolf." His voice sounded. Deep and gentle.

I started shaking not knowing what was above the covers. I closed my eyes tight feeling his presence closer.

I waited and finally I felt fresh air as the covers were thrown off. I screamed in panic keeping my eyes shut. I started mumbling wanting to cry knowing I wanted it to end quickly.

" what are you screaming for?" He asked shaking me till my eyes opened to meet his. I looked down to see that he had made a breakfast of some sort. It had some steak and it was nice and juicy followed by some eggs and a slice of toast.

"I thought you might be hungry, but I wasn't really sure what you liked so I just made this. I hope this is okay?" He said with his deep voice. I nodded and slowly put the food down.  I looked at it. Then I looked back at him as he nodded. I started to eat and the hunger took over as I started swallowing more and more food. My wolf k-9s came out and I tore the bloody steak to pieces as he watched me, so animalistic and so vile. I soon finished and set down my plate.

"How was it" tristian asked. When he asked I looked up and saw the sparkle again. I saw his necklace shine in the bright light. I starred at it as I watched the sparkles dance. My eyes were locked and everything around me was simply no longer in thought. Soon I was snapped out of it as i was now looking straight up at the ceiling, my hands grasping the stronger set of hands that were now gripping my throat.

"I hope you enjoyed it mutt because there won't be many more" he said laughing. I felt his hand grip tighter. I watched as his necklace started glowing and heard the mumbles of his voice as I fell into a deep sleep.