Chapter 6

I looked around to see a bunch of crystals and the room was dim. My eyes were still watered as the thought of Bruce on me. I could still hear his voice and feel his touch. I tried to forget but to no avail everything was still there and to make it worse I was in a new place that I wasn't aware of.

I remember flashing and landing here but when I opened my eyes it was dark outside and I was in this room alone. Everything was quiet but I wasn't far from home as I could faintly smell the pack.

I did the only thing I could think of and backed into the corner of the dark room and whimpered for anything. My wolf was scared and so was I.

"Stop whimpering." I heard a deep voice speak and I glanced to a door where the boy  who had saved me walk in. He was so amazing. He was dressed in all black and his eyes sparkled. My eyes went from his down to the necklace that had made me feel warm in his presence.

"Oh yes I commanded you. Well that must make this easy." I was confused by his words when all the sudden his voice went deep and the necklace glowed.

"You're no longer under my control." He said and instantly my fear got worst and he was no longer my savior but someone who did kidnap me

"W w who are you?" I asked trying to make further into the corner.

"You don't ask the questions mutt I do. Now I wanna know why you needed this necklace. Or better yet why the other mutt wanted it." He said starting to slowly get close to me.

"I'm not really sure.." I said being honest.

"You see that's not good enough and I really really dislike being lied to." He remarked getting closer.

"don't eat me please!!" I screamed running out of space on the wall.

"Eat you?" He asked stopping and looking at me confused.

"My parents said witches eat wolves as a delicacy please don't I swear I'm a good wolf." I said trying not to sound as pathetic as I knew I was.

"Hahaha wow...we do not eat wolves. And if we did you mutt wouldn't be considered a delicacy. You wimper all the time and wreck of fear." He said hardly.

At this point I was wondering if being back home was as bad.

"Although..." He started and I watched him look me up and down.

"If you weren't a wolf you would look pretty damn tasty." He licked his lips and looked me up and down.

I blushed and stared at him.

"Don't get attached this is one night then you're on your own. And you fucking stink so go take a shower.

"B b but" I started.

"But what mutt" he said starting to sound impatient.

"I don't have any other clothes." I replied. "And my name is Tyler..." I said lookig down at my feet waiting for the scolding.

"Then I guess I'll give you some I won't wear again." He said waving his hand which opened his closet. "I am Tristian by the way if you need to know," the man said before looking at me and continuing.

"Now go and I'll bring you clothes. "

I nodded and quickly went to the bathroom that was located in his room.

I turned the water on warm and undressed and locked the door and preceded to get in. The water was warm and I closed my eyes and just let the water soak me and take away my awful thoughts...