Chapter 33-The Jacket.

Dante emerged from the demon king's lair after Urizen had ascended to the top of the tree. He landed on a lower floor where he spotted Nico's van parked along with Lady waiting for him. She let out a sigh of relief upon seeing him unharmed.

"Looks like no one's worse for wear. I'm just gonna double-check," she said as she walked past Dante. Trish, V, and Kafka also entered the floor.

"Hey, where'd that garbage god go? What is Urizen after?" Dante inquired, walking over to V.

V took a seat on a root, breathing heavily before responding to Dante.

"He's at the top of the Qliphoth," V replied. Dante glanced up at the towering tree they were in, but Trish pointed down.

"It's the other way around, Dante. This is the lowest level of the Qliphoth's upper echelon. Human blood is the source of demons' power. The fruit born through the Qliphoth is even denser than the blood that created it. Its power is unparalleled. Even the almighty Mundus used it to become the king of the underworld," she explained. Dante nodded, absorbing the information.

"V told me everything," she added, shooting a glare at him.

"Yeah, well, that's a lovely story and all, but... as long as we know how to fight him," Dante said, easing the tension as he headed off to confront Urizen.

He was halted by Nico, who wore a wide smile, clearly excited to meet him.

"Whoa! You... are the infamous Dante!" she exclaimed enthusiastically before clearing her throat.

"Um, I'm Nicoletta Goldstein. Sound familiar?" She extended her hand to shake his, and Dante showed surprise on his face.

"Sound familiar? My grandmother i-is Nell Goldstein... The gunsmith who made all your fancy weapons that you got... strapped back there," she nervously revealed as Dante took out his guns, Ebony and Ivory.

"Yeah, there she is!" she exclaimed ecstatically, pointing at the guns, clearly proud of her late grandmother's work.

Dante smirked, noticing the difference between Nico and her grandmother.

"Yeah, I got my looks from my daddy, that's about all I got from him. But based on his research, I-i-i managed to cobble this—" she said, producing a white fedora.

"Um, it's- it, consider it a gift! In honor of us finally meeting!" She said with great enthusiasm

While Nico chatted away with Dante, both Izuku and Nero had managed to regain consciousness, despite their recent defeat at the hands of the demon king. Izuku, even though blind, had honed his senses to perceive Dante's and Trish's presence in the room. Alongside them, Fenrir, who had returned to aid his master, was also sensed.

"Fenrir?" Izuku inquired, stretching as the familiar manifested.

"Master, why are you up? You should be resting," Fenrir expressed with concern.