Chapter 63-league of Villains

Class 1-A sat inside the bus as Aizawa drove them to the USJ facility. While they were on the road, some students began discussing quirks. Shinso stared out the window, feeling strangely off that day.

"So, your quirk is just telekinesis? What's with the sparks and electricity then?" Tsuyu inquired, turning to Izaki.

"Oh, that? Uh... It's just another facet of my quirk. Telekinesis involves energy release and such..." Izaki improvised, sweat beading on his forehead.

"That makes sense. And what about you two? Do you share similar quirks because you're twins?" Denki questioned, looking at Shoka and Shoto.

"Essentially, though my ice is more potent, and my fire is less so compared to Shoto's," Shoka clarified.

"My quirk is almost identical to this fool's. However, I can detonate my sweat remotely but only at close range," Katsumi explained.

"That's impressive! I wish I had an offensive quirk like that," Kirishima complimented, to which Katsumi chuckled.

"Your quirk is great too, Kirishima. Unlike most of us, you can take a lot of hits and still fight back," Katsumi praised, causing Kirishima to thank her.

"Get a room," Katsuki muttered under his breath, causing Katsumi to blush and Katsuki to laugh.

"Dumbass!" Katsumi shouted, punching Katsuki on the head, causing him to bump into the glass pane.

"Oi, what the hell, sis!?" Katsuki exclaimed. They were about to start arguing but stopped when Aizawa yelled at them.

"What about you, Karond-san?" Mina asked Kagura, who pointed at herself in confusion.

"Oh, my quirk is Kitsune. It grants me all the abilities of the fox spirit in folklore. My fire has different abilities based on the color. Also, call me Kagura. I'm used to it," Kagura explained.

"That's amazing! I wish I had that many abilities!" Izaki exclaimed.

"Wait, like every ability of a Kitsune? Like charm and things?" Denki asked, confused, as Kagura nodded.

"Yes. It only works on men though..." Kagura said, glancing quickly at Shinso.

"Don't use it irresponsibly!" Ilda cautioned, waving his hands robotically.

"It only works when I directly look them in the eyes with the desire to," Kagura explained, looking Ilda in the eyes, causing his face to flush and turn red as he looked away.

"Resist the temptation, Tenya! You're a part of the Ingenium family!" Ilda muttered under his breath as Kaminari and Kirishima laughed.

"I can shoot laser's out of my belt. I need to use it because otherwise it begins to leak." Aoyama explained spinning.

"What about him?" Izaki asked, pointing to Shinso, who was blankly staring outside.

Sato tapped Shinso's shoulder, getting his attention. "Do you need something?"

"Yeah, what's your quirk?" Izaki asked, as she and the pair of twins paid attention.

"Brainwashing. Answer a question and get brainwashed," Shinso stated before going back to look out the window, causing Shinso and Uraraka to sweat nervously.

"I guess he isn't very social today," Sato remarked.

"She means, what can you do with it, idiot?" Shoka asked, and Shinso rolled his eyes.

"I can give commands. Like how I told the blond Pomeranian to stand still so that I could club him with my bat. I usually just stick to fighting hand to hand. It just works better," Shinso replied.