Chapter 65-A Beating

Izuku landed on the opposite side of the USJ in his Devil Trigger form. Nero joined him after ensuring Shinso and the others were safe as he flew them to the entrance, ready to face a horde of demons.

"There's a Magic barrier preventing anyone from leaving, How do you want to handle this?" Nero asked, revving the handle of Red Queen.

"Quickly," Izuku replied. Nero smirked and nodded as Red Queen burst into flames.

"Seize them!" a pale man shouted, sending the demons charging forward.

Two gigantic demons lunged at them, mouths wide open. Nero swung Red Queen upward, splitting one demon's head in half. Izuku wielded Muramasa, sending a slice of demonic energy that cleaved the other demon in two.

A large group of demons rushed at Nero, claws ready. Nero's arm turned blue as he replaced it with a new Devil Breaker. A black devil breaker with a golden top. It had engravings carved into it along with a barrel and a chamber for shotgun shells.

"Meet Moses!" Nero said taking producing a shotgun shell.

He loaded a shell into the arm and fired, blowing most of the demons to pieces, creating a large hole in the middle of yhe group

He loaded a shell into the arm and fired, blowing most of the demons to pieces, creating a large hole in the middle of yhe group. "Parting them like the red sea." Nero remarked. Those that survived, riddled with holes, exploded when Nero snapped his fingers.

A demon tried to attack Nero from behind, but Izuku intervened, chopping its head off. More demons charged at them.

"Watch your back!" Izuku shouted, firing a laser beam that disintegrated a group of demons.

"I had that," Nero retorted grabbing a demon with his special wings and crushing it.

"If you did, I wouldn't have had to step in," Izuku replied. Nero scoffed but smirked.

"Is it all just cannon fodder?" Nero asked, dodging a swipe from a scissor demon as he drove Red Queen through its mask, killing it.

"Nope. Look at that guy who looks like a shriveled-up version of Dad," Izuku replied, pointing at the pale man reciting something.

"Oh yeah, he does look like Vergil," Nero said, grabbing one of the scissor blades from the demon he just killed and hurling it at a group of demons, taking them out.

"Where's your guard dog and the nightmares?" Nero asked, tossing a scarecrow demon at Izuku, who sliced it in half with Muramasa. Izuku swung at Nero, who ducked, allowing Izuku to kill another scarecrow demon.

"Hey!" Nero yelled, throwing a punch at Izuku with his spectral wings. Izuku jumped to dodge, and Nero's punch sent a speed demon flying toward the boat area.

"Sorry, bro!" Izuku called out with a smug smile as he swiped a demon with his tail.

Suddenly, lightning struck near the stairs, hitting multiple demons as Griffon stopped demons from approaching the students on the right. Shadow sunk into the ground, shooting spikes at the demons invading from the left.