Chapter 64-An Angel From Hell!?

Shinso woke up in bed, looking around in confusion. Wasn't he just in a battle? And this place... it's his room. Was it all a dream? he wondered as he got out of bed, still bewildered.

He noticed his snake wasn't in its tank, which puzzled him. When he took off his shirt, the tattoo was gone too.

"What the hell is going on?" Shinso muttered, bewildered, as he walked out of his room.

It was his house, with the same hallway and living room. He walked into the living room and saw his dad making breakfast in the kitchen.

"Ah, Hitoshi! Took you long enough to get up. Breakfast is ready. Come join us," Shinsui called out as Shinso stared in confusion. Someone was sitting with a newspaper and a cup of coffee, their face hidden by the paper.

"Us?" he asked.

"Us," the person said, putting the newspaper down. Shinso's eyes widened in shock.

It was a woman with black hair and pink eyes that seemed to stare into his soul. She was wearing a gray turtleneck.

"Mom?" Shinso asked shocked, and the woman looked at him, equally confused

Meanwhile-
In another part of the USJ, Kagura, Tsuyu, and Denki were trapped on a boat. Tsuyu and Denki watched in fear as villains swam toward them.

"They're getting closer! What do we do?" Denki yelled, scratching his head.

"Stop panicking, it won't help," Tsuyu said, slapping Denki on the back.

"Kagura, what do you think we should do?" Tsuyu asked.

"Me? I'd say leave it to the professionals," Kagura replied in a bored tone.

"How are you so calm right now?" Denki exclaimed.

Kagura shrugged as Denki sighed.

"We're going to die if we don't do something," Denki said, seeing the villains swarming around the boat.

"Given how they're positioned, I'd say they placed themselves based on their quirks," Kagura noted.

"So, they knew what was in here beforehand?" Denki asked, and Kagura nodded.

"Sending Asui-san and Kaminari-san to a place surrounded by water wasn't very smart. That's a death sentence," Kagura said.

"Call me Tsuyu," Tsuyu told Kagura, confusing her.

"Isn't Asui your last name? I thought it was," Kagura said, puzzled, as Tsuyu shook her head.

"We're friends, aren't we?" Tsuyu asked. Kagura was silent for a moment before nodding.

"Wait, if they put us here without knowing our quirks, does that mean they don't know what the rest of the class has either?" Denki asked, and Tsuyu and Kagura nodded.