Chapter 16-New Devils Arms.

Dante travelled around fortuna in order to destroy the hell gates Nero had closed before going to the savior. He had instructed izuku to deal with getting the yamato while Trish and fenrir helped to evacuate the citizens of fortuna.

Dante went to the forest to see the artificial hellgate that fenrir had dealt with along with a weakened devil which was recovering.

It resembled a dragonic insect as it flew around the area and through the trees. The demon fired its eggs at dante to which he kicked them away. Suddenly a upper half of a female devil cane out of the dragons mouth who seemed to be angry at dante.

 Suddenly a upper half of a female devil cane out of the dragons mouth who seemed to be angry at dante

The eggs dante kicked ricochet off the trees and hit the devil in the face making her even more angry.

"Who the hell are you!" She demanded to know.

Dante scoffed." Glad I got your attention. I was beginning to feel a bit ignored" He joked.

"You may jest, but the kindest fate i offer is to unify, and spend eternity with a child of mine!" She yelled before charging at dante and eating him however, dante opened the devil's mouth as he held it open using his brute strength.

"As appealing as that sounds. I think I'll pass." He said getting out of the jaws of the devil.

He grabbed his rebellion and turned to echidna.

"Though a fight every now and again does make life a bit more interesting. Don't ya think?" He asked as echidna got enraged charging at him.

Dante shot the already weakened devil with his shot gun as it had double the effect that it would have. Echidna reeled back in pain as dante smirked taking out the rebellion and charging at the devil, swinging left and right damaging its outer reptilian hide.

The devil in retaliation swing its massive tail at dante which he dodged then used trickster to get closer to it. However, it began flying around the forest trying to evade dante as he took out ebony and ivory began to shoot it as it charged at him with its reptile like teeth. Dante dodged and stabbed echidna with the rebellion making her scream in pain. She shook the sword off and flew into the sky unfurling like an umbrella.

 She shook the sword off and flew into the sky unfurling like an umbrella