Chapter 57-Bide your time

Izuku conjured his sword and charged at Inko, intending to press the blade against her neck, but Kafka intervened, blocking his attack with her guns arranged in an x formation.

"Don't interfere, old lady!" Izuku shouted, his strength surging.

"I thought you were indifferent about your parents!" Kafka countered, pushing Muramasa back amidst sparks.

"I am. But it'd bring me great satisfaction to give them a taste of my power!" Izuku shot back as Kafka kicked him toward a nearby table.

Izuku rose, wielding Astrener, while guns materialized on Kafka's legs.

"I won't hold back," Kafka warned, meeting Izuku's glare.

"Why protect that woman?" Izuku questioned, his gaze filled with animosity toward Inko, as Kafka faced her.

"Because she's still a pillar of hero society. Izuku, there are factions within the Japanese government as formidable as the mafia, dedicated to upholding hero society at any cost. If you attack her now, they'll hunt you relentlessly," Kafka explained as Izuku scoffed.

"You know whose son I am, better yet, you know whose grandson I am. What makes you think I'm afraid of any of them?" Izuku challenged, prompting a sigh from Kafka.

"Taking this action will attract the attention of the Hero Association, you know. It involves you, Fenrir, Griffon, Shadow, Nightmare," Kafka explained, but Izuku scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"Come on. My familiars could take out the top 10 heroes," Izuku asserted, cutting her off.

"Your employees and their families. Even Nero, Nico, and Fortuna could get caught up in this," Kafka warned, causing Izuku's eyes to widen. He fell silent, looking down.

He pondered his options. If he attacked inko now he would get investigated by the hero association. And if they are as dangerous as Kafka says they are then izuku can't really mess with them. And that warning came from a top brass in the Vongola as well. He clenched his fists as he glared at inko. All of the past memories came rushing back as veins popped off on his head as he asked Kafka.

"What am I supposed to do? I can't control myself. Every time I think about them... I've tried to forget, to bury it deep down, but the rage and the memories keep resurfacing..." Izuku yelled, his voice trembling with anger and frustration, surprising Kafka.

This was the first time since Redgrave city that she had ever seen izuku had let his feelings out. Kafka looked at inko with pity and a bit of anger, recalling her own memories regarding her mother, approached him.

'ill comeback for you'

"Just hold on a little longer, you'll get your chance. okay?" Kafka asked Izuku placing a hand on his face, her smile pleasant. Izuku, initially glaring at the angry Inko, saw Kafka's smile and his rage subsided.

Feeling his heart race, he stepped back, a blush creeping onto his face.

"Anyway, we should resume time! Quicksilver drains my energy quickly..." Izuku said, looking away, the hint of red still on his face.

Both of them looked around as aizawa and inko stood still as it had been only a few seconds after inko burst the door open.

Kafka chuckled and nodded, returning to her seat as Izuku repositioned the table and tidied up the room, almost restoring it to its original state before walking toward the window.

"I'm sorry you had to witness that," Izuku apologized, opening the window and sighing.

"I don't mind... Are you leaving?" Kafka blinked, her pretty eyes showing confusion as Izuku nodded.