•1• Act of Kindness

It was nightfall when you stood near a river. The water glistened under the moonlight, as it sparkled out the fern.

You stood over the river, on it's bank, staring at the reflection of the moon on the water. The only sound you heard right now was the stream of water flowing away hurriedly. Or was it?

"Excuse me?" You heard a voice say.

You looked up slowly and noticed a man on the other side of the bank. He looked no older than 20 and had an air of youth and wisdom around him. His pale skin glistened under the moonlight, making him look like a bright, lit lantern. His hair, long and dark , which, complimented his pale features.
It was tied into a long ponytail which drooped down out of your sight.

He was wearing a violet kimono and had a white sheath on his left. The hilt of what looked like a sword, had silver lining which sparkled like diamonds.
The man was tall and looked reserved, wise and kind. His voice was soothing to hear, like honey to the ears.

You flushed slightly at his handsome features before he spoke again.

"You seem to be lost?"

"Y-yes." You replied, still slightly red.

"Please, follow me. We can go back to the village."

You noticed his eyes travel all across your body, seeming to be taking in your appearance. You hesitated for a moment before you walked across the bridge to his side of the bank.

He held out his hand and up close, he looked noble and trustworthy.

"My name is Michikatsu Tsugikuni , and I shall help you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : for people who don't understand, michikatsu Tsugikuni is the human name of upper rank 1, kokushibo.

This part is set in the sengoku era, the era where everything started.