•14• Quality Time

He drags your around gently, so as to not trip you. You followed his gentle pulls with a genuine smile on your face.

He pulled you over back to the semi circle bridge. You just stood there when he snaked his arm around your waist. His other arm held your hand and interlocked your fingers with his.

"Y/N, I've seen a few foreigners do this with their lovers, so I figured I'd do this with you...."

He stepped front and back. You slowly followed his steps. Soon, you two were dancing. He raised his arm and you twirled around, as he held your hand. You two danced a little more when he bent, making you dip with him. He held your waist as you bent low, and pulled you back up slowly.

You two stared into each other's eyes and laughed.

"That was fun!" You exclaim.

He picks you up by the waist and twirls you around. You were impressed by his strength, while he set you back down.

"Do you wish to do it again?" He asks, flustered at your response to the dance.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" You say excitedly.

He holds your waist again.

Minutes felt like hours. It seems as if time has stopped. It was just you and him. The night was still young and you wished to be in that moment forever, as you have finally, found true love.

Michikatsu slowly stops just to kiss you.

You melted in the kiss, when he grabbed your waist and pulled you close. You hugged his neck with your arms, still kissing passionately.

When he broke the kiss, you asked him.

"Why did you suddenly kiss me?"

"I'm sorry if I caught you off guard.. I couldn't help myself...." He says, clearly flustered.

You blush at his confession.

"Y/N, I love spending time with you... You make me forget all my worries... You make me feel relaxed, for once in months. All the stress of being a Demon Slayer, I have forgotten everything, the moment your lips met mine. I just wanted to thank you for making me feel this way... " He says, smiling at you.

Your cheeks heat up at this as he kisses your forehead.

"I love you...." He says, before kissing you again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : mini chapter coz there wasn't too much romance

But here it is

ROMANCE!!

oh and the picture before the chapter...

AHEM

XOXO~~~~