•15• Sweet Gestures

Your cheeks heat up as he kisses you. You hug his neck and he wraps his arms around you, careful not to be too tight

At this point, you didn't know what you felt anymore, it all was a mix

Michikatsu slowly broke the kiss and walked away, holding you hand.

You followed him, with a sheepish smile on your face.

He walked in front of you, a subtle smile on his face.

You two walked up front to see an apple tree.

"I like apples." You whisper to yourself.

Michikatsu stops, and turns to look at you
"Would you like me to get some for you?"

You refuse. "Please, don't bother! It's probably an inconvenienc-"

"Here."

You open your eyes, as you see him standing, a few apples in his arms.

"I made sure to pick you some nice ones." He says, smiling a little

"Y-you didn't have to...." you say, as you slowly take an apple, biting into it.

Michikatsu smiles, watching you eat.

The moonlight ready did highlight the nights you spent with him. You watched as he kept smiling, as his eyes seemed to disappear with his smile. His pale skin, seemed to radiate, as his hair moved with the gentle breeze.

"Thank you." You say, as you finish your apple.

"Here, have some more." He says, holding out the apples he picked for you.

"How did you get them so fast?"

"Well, I am a trained swordsman. It's all about skill and speed for us."

"Ah."

You pick one up, but then stop.

"Don't you want some?" You ask him

"Oh no. Please, go on! I brought them for you, Y/N." He says, humbly refusing.

"Come on. This is the least I can do to thank you." You smile, as you hold the apple in front of his mouth.

"Say 'aaah'" you say.

He looks at the apple, before slowly opening his mouth, imitating the voice you made

"Aah." He said, as you slowly fed him the apple. You watched the way his throat moved at his voice, the way his jaw moved, when he ate, and the smile on his face. To you, he was attractive. And sweet.

"Thank you, Y/N." He chuckled.

You smile, but then you feel his arm brush on your head.

"Oh. My apologies if I surprised you. There was a leaf on your hair." He said, as he picked out the leaf from the top of your head.

You flushed slightly at this gesture.

"That's sweet of you.." you say

He smiles at you.
"I'm glad I make you happy."