•3• (Your backstory)

You walked in your little house. It was nothing much, but to you, it was home.

It was your grandparents' old house, where you spent most of your life, before they were killed by demons.

Of course, you were a little kid, who knew nothing of it, but you kept having small glimpses of the past in your dreams, making it hard for you distinguish between dreams and memories.

After your grandparents' death, you moved out of the village, to your parents house. Your parents had sent you to your grandparents as they decided to focus on earning money and paying off debts instead.

After moving to your parents house, you thought you would finally have peace, until one day, you woke up to screaming.

You caught a glimpse of what was going on. You saw your father crying and begging while your mother left the house.

When he noticed you eavesdropping, he slowly made his way towards you and picked you up in his arms.

From that day on, you and your dad lived alone. You grew up healthy and happy, as your father took care of you lovingly.

It was 3 years ago, when your father died of old age, with a smile on his face when he passed.

You never felt like you missed out on
anything in life, but you did long for true love.

You always wished for true love, and dated countless men, only to be played and get your heart broken. But that didn't stop you from searching for the one.

As the saying goes "There are more fish in the sea"
You constantly looked for a suitor to fill in the hole in your heart, to make you feel complete.

Even when you met Michikatsu, you wanted to melt his heart. Alas, he was a man with a heart of steel. He never wavered.

You gave up for now, and decided to focus on earning money to sustain yourself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : mini backstory chapter. Will write new chapter next.