•7•. Crush

"I like it when you call me that."

You flushed, red as a tomato when he whispered. His face was so close, you wanted him to kiss you.

He noticed you blushing, and narrowed his eyes.

"Do I make you feel shy?" He asked slyly.

You couldn't think of a response, so you stayed silent. But, the saying 'a picture says a thousand words' was true. He noticed your cheeks turn bright red, and smirked.

You see him smirk and get flustered even more. He decides to tease you with it, so he made his way to your lips with the fingers on your jaw. He slowly caressed them, running his fingertips on them gently. Each stroke made you feel one step closer to heaven. He stroked them so skillfully, as if he's done this a million times before. Or maybe he's just so good at it.

A while later, he decided to try something more. He wrapped his free arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him. You could feel his muscular chest against yours. With his other hand on your face and a hand around your waist, you felt ecstatic. This was probably the first time a man made you feel so electric.

Sparks flew between you two as you stood that way for a few minutes. He didn't seem pretty satisfied and wanted to try something more.

He came close to your lips and brushed them with his. Your breath hitched as he did that. He started to pull away, but you wanted more, so you pulled him close again.

Maybe it was a mistake, maybe it was fate. You pulled him too hard that you made him smash his lips to yours. You were taken aback but liked it nonetheless. You could feel his hand travel up your back and reach your hair. He held your head gently, before kissing you..

You went along with it, kissing him back, your hands around his neck. You began to think.. was this okay? Did you like him? Did he like you?
You didn't know what this kiss meant, but you felt good.

He slowly pulled away and looked you in the eyes. You watched as he pulled his hand from your waist and straightened his posture before staring at you.

You got so flustered you hid your face behind your hands. But he grabbed your hands and forced you to look at him.

"That was your reward for praising me."

His voice sounded alluring, yet monotonous at the same time. You saw him wipe his mouth with his sleeve before he looked back at you.

"This is a secret between you and me."

He brushed it off and went back to his cold, apathetic demeanor. You couldn't believe he simply brushed it off like it was nothing. It was your first kiss, and he made it so electric. You didn't quite understand what he meant to you, what the kiss meant to you, but this made you realise something..

You had a crush on Michikatsu Tsugikuni.

And you wanted him to kiss you more often.
You wanted him to hold your hand.
To hold you.
You wanted to play with his long hair.
You wanted him to smile at you.
You wanted to kiss him ever so often.
You wanted him to call you his.

You wanted him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : THEY KISSED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA