Episode 1: The Best Employee

In the Krusty Krab, Patrick manned the drive thru window per usual. The com beeped, and Patrick saw no other than Tom, Bikini Bottom's resident foodie, at the sign.

Patrick:
Hello, welcome to the Krusty Krab. What can I get you today?

Tom:
Yes hi, can I have one Krabby Patty with no lettuce, no onions, extra cheese and extra pickles? And on the side, I'll take a large Krabby fry, and a Krabby cola.

Patrick:
Ok, that will five ninety nine, and your order will be at the window. Hey SpongeBob!

SpongeBob was looking over a calendar, when Patrick called out his name, he became startled and nearly dropped the calendar. SpongeBob then simply looked towards his friend.

SpongeBob:
Yes Patrick?

Patrick:
We need one Krabby Patty with no lettuce, no onions, extra cheese and extra tomatoes, a large fry and a Krabby cola.

SpongeBob:
Comin' right up!

SpongeBob turns to the grill and used his spatula to flip the patties. SpongeBob then took the well-cooked Patty to the prep station where he layered on the buns and fillings. He then chopped potatoes for the fires, and dispensed a cola into a cup. SpongeBob then put everything in a bag and passed it to Patrick.

SpongeBob:
Order up!

Patrick takes the bag and turns his attention back to the window. Tom pulls up at the window where Patrick gives him his food and takes the money. When Patrick turns his gaze back to his best friend, SpongeBob has already returned to the calendar, only worrying his friend more.

Patrick:
SpongeBob, why do you keep looking at that calendar.

SpongeBob:
Didn't you here? It's only starting today.

Patrick:
What's starting?

SpongeBob then shows the calendar to Patrick and shows him the date.

SpongeBob:
The judging for the annual employee of the month award.

Patrick:
Ohh.What's that?

SpongeBob:
What? Oh yeah, sorry, I forgot your still new here. Let me show you the employee of the month.

Squidward chooses that moment to appear in the window. He then looks unamused as usual, though he still did came in.

Squidward:
It's just some phony award that Mr. Krabs gives SpongeBob every month to make him work harder. There, I saved like three hours worth an explanation.

SpongeBob:
Not true, Squidward. Mr. Krabs gives me that award because I work harder. Here Patrick, let me show you.

SpongeBob takes Patrick to the back where the award is kept. As they walk, SpongeBob gives an explanation as to how to award goes.