Episode 7: Comic Cons

SpongeBob was in his house, asleep in his bed. His alarm clock then went off and SpongeBob was thrown out of bed. SpongeBob collides with his calendar and gets onto the floor.

SpongeBob:
Gary! It's here! It's finally here!

Gary:
(Meow)

SpongeBob:
What's here!? Of just one of the best days of the year....Bikini Bottom Comic Con!

Bikini Bottom Comic Con!

Gary:
(Meow)

SpongeBob:
That's not even the best part. They have special guests every year, and this year it's Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy!

SpongeBob then zooms down and grabs his Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy poster and puts on his costume. Patrick then bursts into the house, also wearing his own costume. The two high five and take off to the convention. Later, the two arrive at the convention center. SpongeBob sniffs the air as they enter.

SpongeBob:
Don't you just love the smell of a good convention, Patrick?

Patrick:
Yeah, smells awesome.

SpongeBob then runs up to an employee who was at a desk. The two hood up their lanyards to show to the employee.

Employee:
Alright, looks legit. Okay, see you both later for when Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy make their guest appearance.

SpongeBob then zip into the convention center and take off. The two first explore the convention where they look around "oohing" everything they find. The two stop at a booth with a jar full of rainbow-colored water balls.

SpongeBob: What's this

SpongeBob:
What's this.

Employee:
It's a game. Guess how many water balls are in the jar and win a pin.

SpongeBob:
Oh, lucky I'm an expert on scaling.

SpongeBob then morphed his body into the shape of a scale and had Patrick set the jar on top of him. He then weighed the hat to find it before collapsing to the ground.

SpongeBob:
Nine hundred.

The employee looks down at him, but pulls a set of pins from his pocket.