Episode 3: Karate Kidders

SpongeBob creeps around the rocks on his tiptoes, his red karate cloves on his hands. He stands in a defensive position and readied beside the door of Sandy's treedome.

SpongeBob:
Oh this is it, today I'm gonna get Sandy with a super sneaky karate move.

SpongeBob enters the chamber of Sandy's treedome, and acquires his water helmet. He then looks to see Sandy already wearing her green karate cloves and chopping at a punching bag. SpongeBob then throws himself through the door and leaps at Sandy, though she grabs his arm and slams him onto his back.

Sandy:
What I'm the name of the Alamo are you doing here, SpongeBob.

SpongeBob then leaps back to his feet and into a defensive position and readied to fight Sandy.

SpongeBob:
I was trying to get the jump on you.

Sandy:
Look, I'd love to fight you in a karate match right now, but I'm busy training.

SpongeBob:
Training? For what?

Sandy:
For this!

Sandy then pulls out a poster and shows it to SpongeBob.

SpongeBob: Wow, that's so cool! So where do I sign up?

SpongeBob:
Wow, that's so cool! So where do I sign up?

As soon as he asked that question, Sandy immediately burst into laughter. Though when seeing SpongeBob not laughing, Sandy stops.

Sandy:
Oh yer serious. SpongeBob, believe me when I say this, you can't compete here.

SpongeBob:
What? How dare you? I am an expert at Karate!

Sandy:
Maybe, but this tournament is for the most skilled and hardcore karate masters in the ocean, you wouldn't last a second in this arena. I say this as a friend, do not enter the competition.

SpongeBob then angrily turns to the door and storms away from the treedome. Later, SpongeBob is still angrily walking down the streets.

SpongeBob:
Won't last a second in the arena. Oh she she thinks she's so tough, well I'm....

SpongeBob then stops and sees a signup sheet with a poster, identical to the one Sandy showed him. SpongeBob then sees this as an opportunity, and takes the pen, signing up for the competition. Within a moment, SpongeBob runs back to his house and Gary gives a confused Meow at SpongeBob's sudden stern expression.

Gary:
Meow

SpongeBob:
Not now, Gary, I have to train.

SpongeBob then goes into his fitness room, and puts a sweatband on his head. He then goes to the two stuffed animal weights, and grabs hold of the bar. SpongeBob then slowly tries to lift up the weights.