Episode 6: SpongeBob & the Ice Cream Factory

SpongeBob and Patrick were at Goofy Goober's excitedly jumping up and down. The employee then walked up to them, carrying two triple goober berry sunrises.

Employee:
Here you two are.

SpongeBob:
Thank you.

SpongeBob and Patrick then take the sundaes and sit down. The two sit down at a table, and begin eating their triple goober berry sunrises.

SpongeBob:
Man don't you just love a triple goober berry sunrise, Patrick?

Patrick:
Yeah, might be one of the best sundaes ever.

SpongeBob:
And cheers to that.

The two then continue eating their ice cream, but would not expect what happened next. SpongeBob took a bite of his sundae, and suddenly felt a pain in his mouth.

SpongeBob:
Ow! How did that happen?

SpongeBob reaches inside his mouth and withdraws the item he bit. Taking out the item, SpongeBob gasped in excitement.

Patrick: What is that?

Patrick:
What is that?

SpongeBob:
You don't know what this is!? This is the golden cherry, Patrick!

Patrick:
Oh. What does that mean?

SpongeBob then reached inside his head and pulled a book out. The book was titles "history of ice cream" and he opened one page.

SpongeBob:
You see Patrick, if your sundaes has the golden cherry on it, you and a friend get a private guided tour of Wilbur Wonker's ice cream factory.

Patrick:
You mean the factory that makes the best ice cream in the seven seas?!

SpongeBob:
I mean it. Now come on, Patrick, we gotta get going!

SpongeBob and Patrick then take off and leave Goofy Goober's. Several hours later, SpongeBob and Patrick arrived at the large factory, a golden gate at the front of the factory. SpongeBob walked up, and looked around the gate.

SpongeBob:
How do we get in?

Patrick:
Maybe fry that.

Patrick pointed to the button beside the gate, which SpongeBob believed to be a doorbell. He pressed the button, and all of a sudden, a living ice cream cone ran up to the gate.

Ice Cream:
Yes?

SpongeBob:
Hi. We found a golden cherry, and we were hoping to get the free guided tour.

SpongeBob then hands the golden cherry to the ice cream, who looks it over. The ice cream snapped his fingers a pulled and smiled.

Ice Cream:
It's legit all right. Now come right in, Mr. Wonker will be with you shortly.

The golden gate slip open and SpongeBob and Patrick walked into the yard. At the top of the staircase a door opened and out stepped a fish that only could have been Wilbur Wonker.  Wonker then walked down the staircase to SpongeBob and Patrick.