Episode 12: Happy Spongiversary

SpongeBob was getting ready for leaving his house. It was the day of his official family reunion and he was excited. Washing himself and getting ready to leave he pulled on his pants and grabbed his keys. Gary saw him and gave a consumed look.

Gary:
Meow?

SpongeBob:
That's right Gary, today has come! The twelve hundredth annual SquarePants Family Reunion, my favorite day of the year! And I'm gonna be there.

Gary:
Meow?

SpongeBob:
I sure as Neptune am excited! In just one hour I'll go over to SpongeTom's papaya and see my parents, my grandma, all my cousins.....

SpongeBob is cut off when his phone rang. He goes up and picks up the phone. He realizes that SpongeTom was calling and he picked it up.

SpongeBob:
Hello this is SpongeBob.

SpongeTom:
Hey SpongeBob.

SpongeBob:
Oh hey bro, I was just talking about you. I can't wait to go over to your house for the family reunion.

SpongeTom:
Yeah about the reunion, change in plans I need you to host the reunion.

SpongeBob:
What? I thought you were gonna host the reunion this year.

SpongeTom:
I was but thanks to Gordon my house is infested with urchins, I told him he had to stop leaving leftovers all over the house. Listen, I may be asking too much but I need you to host the reunion this year.

SpongeBob:
Don't worry, you can count on me.

SpongeTom:
Great I'll tell mom, dad, grandma and everyone else about the change. See you there.

SpongeBob then hangs up the phone and Gary slithered up to his feet, having heard what went on in the phone call.

Gary:
Meow.

SpongeBob:
Of course we can do it, Gary. I did already make the one hundred layer reunion cake.

SpongeBob: Now let's get ready

SpongeBob:
Now let's get ready.

SpongeBob then takes a box of decorations out of his closet and set it down beside the chair. He then took out a long ribbon and struggled to pull it out initially but managed to get the extremely long ribbon out of the box.

SpongeBob:
Okay, let's get decorating.

SpongeBob then frantically jumps around his house in an attempt to decorate the whole room in time. He throws the ribbon all over and adds fairy lights after them. He then puts up a poster, depicting his entire family tree, finally completing the decoration with a massive banner ready "12,000th Annual SquarePants Family Reunion" on it. SpongeBob then took a step back and admired his handiwork.

SpongeBob:
Isn't it great, Gary?

Gary:
Meow.

SpongeBob admired his work before jumping to a sudden realization. He reaches inside his head and pulls out a tape measure. He then measured the layout before he screamed and frantically ran in circles.