Episode 11: Pranks for Nothing

SpongeBob was quick to wake up one day and jumped in his bed. Gary was startled but did not take long to look at SpongeBob.

SpongeBob:
Well it's finally the day, Gary, the day we move.

Gary:
Meow?

SpongeBob:
That's right, Gary, we're going to be peasants.

Gary only looked at SpongeBob with a confused expression

Gary only looked at SpongeBob with a confused expression. SpongeBob then reach down and snared Gary's food bowl.

SpongeBob:
No more food! Sorry Gary, peasants only eat mashed up clam shells.

SpongeBob furthered his point by salting some shells on a plate. Gary began crying but SpongeBob pulled off his disguise and snapped his fingers.

SpongeBob:
April fool! Here you go pal.

SpongeBob then jumps out of bed and gets ready for work. He then goes to his fridge and pulls out a large jug of apple juice. SpongeBob then poured the juice equally into many cups.

SpongeBob: Man I'm thirsty, sure can't way to drink all these drinks

SpongeBob:
Man I'm thirsty, sure can't way to drink all these drinks. April fool.........to me!

SpongeBob then runs out of his house and goes towards work. At the Krusty Krab, Squidward was readying his newspaper. He then looks up and sees someone in a trench coat, bourette and mustache walk into the Krusty Krab.

Squidward:
What would you like to order, sir.

Stranger:
A yes, are you Squidward Tentacles?

Squidward:
What's it to you?

Stranger:
I am zee famous art collector, and my I say your painting are truly beautiful. I'd like to have them in my collection.

Squidward:
Really? Well it's a good thing I always carry a paint set with me.

Squidward then quickly paints a self portrait. The collector then bends close to it and examines the painting the keen eye.

Stranger:
Monsieur Tentacles, there is truly only one word to describe thiz painting.

Squidward:
What's that?