Episode 9: Seeing Stars

Patrick was fast asleep in his bed before he heard a knock. Patrick woke up and tiredly rubbed his eyes as he pulled on his pants and walked towards his rock.

Patrick:
Coming!

Patrick then opens the door to find a familiar face, though a face he didn't expect.

Patrick:
FitzPatrick? My long lost evil cousin?

FitzPatrick:
Aye, the one an' only!

Patrick screams in delight and pulls FitzPatrick into a hug. FitzPatrick, however, quickly pushes him away from him.

FitzPatrick:
Alright, we don't need none of that.

Patrick:
So, what brings you to Bikini Bottom, cous?

FitzPatrick:
Oh just thought I'd come by, assume your identity, ruin yer life, y'know, standard evil relative stuff.

Patrick:
Sounds great! Hey before you do whatever you just said, please come inside.

FitzPatrick then takes a seat in the sand chair in Patrick's house. Patrick then goes to his fridge and takes out a stack of hotdogs. Patrick then tosses the hotdogs into the air and karate chops them into small pieces.

Patrick: Hotdog, cous?

Patrick:
Hotdog, cous?

Patrick takes one the hotdogs and swallows it as he offers one to FitzPatrick. FitzPatrick only pushes the hotdogs away and Patrick eats them in one bite.

FitzPatrick:
Oh no thank you, I'd actually like to play a game.

Patrick:
A game? I love games!

FitzPatrick:
Good, you don't happen to have a closet, do you?

Patrick:
Well sure, it's right there.

FtzPatrick then moved Patrick towards the aforementioned closet.

FitzPatrick:
Good, now just get into the closet.

Patrick then walks into the closet and FitzPatrick shuts the door behind him.

Patrick:
Now what?

FitzPatrick:
Oh, count to......ten thousand.

Patrick:
Okay. One.....two......three.........

As Patrick counts, FitzPatrick positions a chair where it would stay shut. He then maniacally runs out and outside of Patrick's house. SpongeBob then walks up and catches FitzPatrick by surprise.

SpongeBob:
Hi Patrick!

FitzPatrick was startled but realized who was behind him. He then brushes himself off and takes on a serious face.

FitzPatrick:
Do I know you?

SpongeBob:
Well of course you do. It's me, SpongeBob, your best friend.