Episode 4: Oh Brother

SpongeBob was in his living room watching tv while Gary slithered around playing with a toy urchin. On the show, SpongeBob watched the familiar Sir Urchin and Snail Fail Show.

As the show goes on, SpongeBob sees the familiar segment of Snail Fail hitting Sir Urchin over the head with a trash can

Sir Urchin:
Why you!

Snail Fail:
What'd I do?

SpongeBob laughs at the moment, eventually to the point where he tumbled out of his chair. SpongeBob then hears his phone ring and rushes to pick it up. He calms down and clears his throat to the caller.

SpongeBob:
Hello, SpongeBob speaking. Oh hi, I haven't heard from you in a while. Your what? Coming here? When? Today?! Yes! I'll meet you here.

SpongeBob then hangs up the phone and rushes to clean the house. Patrick then comes in and sees SpongeBob cleaning, much to his surprise.

Patrick:
Hey SpongeBob, do you still have that bucket of cheese?

SpongeBob:
In the fridge!

Patrick:
Thanks.

Patrick then goes to the fridge and begins eating the cheese. Though he notices SpongeBob cleaning and turns to his friend.

Patrick:
Hey, what are you doing?

SpongeBob then jumps, does a backflip and lands in front of Patrick.

SpongeBob:
Oh, I'm just doing some last minute clean. My brother, SpongeTom is coming over for a visit.

Patrick:
That's great. Wait, you have a brother?

(FYI, if you don't know who SpongeTom is, he was in Broken Alarm and Spatula of the Heavens

(FYI, if you don't know who SpongeTom is, he was in Broken Alarm and Spatula of the Heavens. I thought I'd give him a major role.)

SpongeBob:
Well of course I do. I when we were kids, I'd play this game with him, it's called, Speed Stacks.

SpongeBob then reached inside one of the holes in his body, and pulls four decks of cards. He then stacks them into a neat pile of cards within seconds. Patrick then claps at the performance.