Episode 15: One Last Stand (Season Finale)

In Jellyfish Fields SpongeBob and Patrick were going to the fields. As the ranger was putting up the sign, SpongeBob and Patrick show up and tap him on the shoulder. The ranger then turns around and notices SpongeBob and Patrick with their nets.

Ranger:
What are you two doing here so early?

SpongeBob:
You know what they say the early scallop gets the worm.

Ranger:
Whatever. Right this way.

SpongeBob:
Aren't you forgetting something?

The ranger then face palmed with a sigh but regardless he took out a clipboard and pen.

Ranger:
Please show me your........jellyfishing licenses.

SpongeBob and Patrick showed their jellyfishing license and the ranger wrote them down on a his clipboard. SpongeBob and Patrick then went into the fields and frolicked down the grassy fields and SpongeBob caught a jellyfish in his net. Patrick then swung and caught two jellyfish.

Patrick:
Hey SpongeBob, the jellyfish are good today.

SpongeBob:
They sure are. Hey you know what this gets me in the mood for?

Patrick:
You don't mean.....

SpongeBob:
Oh I mean.....

Both:
The jellyfishing song!

SpongeBob then takes out his pitch pipe and blows into, it signaling himself and Patrick to begin singing.

SpongeBob and Patrick then laughed and toppled over into the grassy fields. A jellyfish them came by and SpongeBob pulled up his net to catch it. The two then got up and continued to laugh.

SpongeBob:
I love Jellyfish Fields, Patrick, the sky.

Patrick:
The grass.

SpongeBob:
The fresh breeze.

Patrick:
The flowers.

SpongeBob:
The sunny days.

Patrick:
That billboard.

SpongeBob:
Yeah.......billboard? What billboard?

Patrick:
That one. Right behind you.

SpongeBob turns around and sees that their was indeed a billboard behind him. Only what the billboard was for terrified him.

SpongeBob: You are standing on the future sight of the ATOLL HIGHWAY!!!!!  Patrick do you know what this means?

SpongeBob:
You are standing on the future sight of the ATOLL HIGHWAY!!!!!  Patrick do you know what this means?

Patrick:
Yeah, it's a big road where the boats are always going on and......