Episode 2: Big Bad Bully

At Goofy Goober's, SpongeBob and Patrick stood at the front of the line of the ice cream bar. Unfortunately because of Patrick's tendency of sampling flavors, the line was being held up, rather annoyingly.

SpongeBob looked nervously behind him, and then up to Patrick as he tasted a sample spoon of mint chocolate chip ice cream

SpongeBob looked nervously behind him, and then up to Patrick as he tasted a sample spoon of mint chocolate chip ice cream. As Patrick ate the sample, the employee behind the counter became very annoyed.

Employee:
You've sampled every flavor we've got! Will you just pick one already?

Patrick:
Not so fast. I would now like to sample combinations of flavor if you don't mind.

The employee's eyelid twitched as she slumped over the counter exhausted. SpongeBob then nervously looks at the very long line behind them before turning back to his best friend.

SpongeBob:
Hey, Patrick. I don't mean to rush, but there is a very long line behind us. Do you think you could maybe just pick one?

Patrick:
Fine. I'll take the five scoop sundae with chocolate, vanilla, double dutch, strawberry and red velvet, with caramel, chocolate syrup and all the toppings you've got.

SpongeBob:
And for me, I'll take just a Neapolitan sundae with extra chocolate sauce and rainbow sprinkles.

Employee:
Finally! Anyway your total will be twenty dollars and eighty nine cents.

SpongeBob then reaches into his pocket and pulls out his wallet before paying for their ice cream. Later, SpongeBob and Patrick sat at their table and all but inhaled their ice cream. As the two ate their ice cream, three kids came in, looking incredibly beat up, and walked up to the ice cream bar.

SpongeBob:
Hey Patrick, what do you think happened with those kids?

Patrick:
I don't know. Looks like they've been beat up.

The kids then come back around, now with ice creams in their hands. SpongeBob stretches his arm out in front of them, stopping them from leaving.

SpongeBob:
Hey kids, what happened?

Kid 1:
It's this new kid in town, Shane.

Kid 2:
Yeah, he's just a big bully who picks on us.

SpongeBob:
Well, did you know I had a bully at your age?

Kid 1:
You did?

Patrick:
Oh yeah, I think his name was.....uh....what was his name again?

SpongeBob decided not to wait on Patrick and just tell the kids.

SpongeBob:
His name was Paul McShaksy, older, meaner, stronger. All throughout school, this guy would do nothing but pick on me, I couldn't handle all the wedgies and swirlies. But then in my freshman year, I had enough and stood up to him.